I Give this man Props

India777

He's 100% right and is trying to make things better for all clans, including us. To add to it he's one of few people on daily speaking terms with Jagex. We should support him and his efforts instead of berate him.

He's 100% right and is trying to make things better for all clans, including us. To add to it he's one of few people on daily speaking terms with Jagex. We should support him and his efforts instead of berate him.

Agreed

I'm not reading all that. Someone provide me a brief summary.

To summarize:

Prior to the removal of the Wild PK/War clans were much more active and larger than we are now. The removal of the Wilderness and addition of BH crippled us - which is true. During these years Jagex focused more on skills and PVM which caused a huge increase to both of these styles of clans while the warring/pk style clan either stayed where they were or declined. Now that they've added the Wild back - the way it was before there is little initiative to go into the wilderness for the average player.

Once there was a food chain of sorts before they started releasing these updates like GWD and more quests/skills. There were resources you could only get (or later in life only get easily or quickly) in the wilderness. This could include both the KBD and the Chaos Elemental. The player gathers the resource, the PKer kills the gatherer, the anti-pker (I laugh that they still exist) kills the PKer. The small team kills either the PKer or the anti-Pker, the small clan kills the small team, the large clan kills everybody. This was our food chain and for the longest time we, The Gladiatorz sat at the top with many other clans.

Now there is very little reason to go into the wild, very little money to be made with the exception of a lucky drop from a rev.

You can make money much easier, and much more quickly by skilling, or boss hunting.

His Lordship is asking Jagex to revamp the wilderness by adding unique resources that can only be found there to try to revitalize that food chain and hopefully revitalize the PVP clan world as well.

Just this month 4 clans ranging between two years old to 9 years old have closed.

I'm not reading all that. Someone provide me a brief summary.

To summarize:

Prior to the removal of the Wild PK/War clans were much more active and larger than we are now. The removal of the Wilderness and addition of BH crippled us - which is true. During these years Jagex focused more on skills and PVM which caused a huge increase to both of these styles of clans while the warring/pk style clan either stayed where they were or declined. Now that they've added the Wild back - the way it was before there is little initiative to go into the wilderness for the average player.

Once there was a food chain of sorts before they started releasing these updates like GWD and more quests/skills. There were resources you could only get (or later in life only get easily or quickly) in the wilderness. This could include both the KBD and the Chaos Elemental. The player gathers the resource, the PKer kills the gatherer, the anti-pker (I laugh that they still exist) kills the PKer. The small team kills either the PKer or the anti-Pker, the small clan kills the small team, the large clan kills everybody. This was our food chain and for the longest time we, The Gladiatorz sat at the top with many other clans.

Now there is very little reason to go into the wild, very little money to be made with the exception of a lucky drop from a rev.

You can make money much easier, and much more quickly by skilling, or boss hunting.

His Lordship is asking Jagex to revamp the wilderness by adding unique resources that can only be found there to try to revitalize that food chain and hopefully revitalize the PVP clan world as well.

Just this month 4 clans ranging between two years old to 9 years old have closed.

Thanks. And yes, that's what made the game fun. First good, quality thought I've seen His Lordship post there.