Breaking Bad

Doc

So I started watching this show. I'm up to Episode 6 I think. It's a wonderful show so far. Has anyone else seen it?

I just started watching it on Netflix last week. I'm only up to episode 4, but it's looks interesting.

I started getting into it on Netflix. Got about halfway through season 2 before I canceled Netflix, since I was spending all of my TV time catching up on the last 3 seasons of Dexter. It's a little slow at some points, but it's a good show. If I ever get Netflix again, I'll probably finish the show up.

Edited by Knightmare25

I just started watching it on Netflix last week. I'm only up to episode 4, but it's looks interesting.

I started getting into it on Netflix. Got about halfway through season 2 before I canceled Netflix, since I was spending all of my TV time catching up on the last 3 seasons of Dexter. It's a little slow at some points, but it's a good show. If I ever get Netflix again, I'll probably finish the show up.

Lol you pay to watch shows? Holy shit man, YouTube has these shows for free. They might not be in the best quality, but they're still free.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuNdBB7gPmo

I just finished watching that one

iv been watching since the first ep was first aired

its a pretty good show :)

but i do think season 1 and 2 were the best seasons.

Edited by FreeBall In

I watched the first season, wasn't interesting in watching more. As said, it is a bit slow at times. It spends way too much time around the main characters' family and there isn't enough action. Add to that the wife being portrayed as a character who is easy to hate. It was alright, but I definitely wouldn't watch it again as I do for Spartacus and Dexter.

Doc, he probably has Netflix for more than just Breaking Bad.

You can watch just about any show ever created for free if you look hard enough..

Lol you pay to watch shows? Holy shit man, YouTube has these shows for free. They might not be in the best quality, but they're still free.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuNdBB7gPmo

I just finished watching that one

I'm perfectly fine with paying $7/month to watch things that stream instantly on my HD TV in good quality. Netflix offers premium shows (i.e. Dexter & Weeds) that aren't publicly posted. I prefer not to watch shows and movies on my computer screen that's 1/4 the size of my TV. I've tried connecting my laptop to my TV, the picture quality gets ruined a bit. Plus, when I have friends over who want to watch a show or movie, I'm sure they wouldn't really enjoy huddling around my laptop to watch it.

Edited by Knightmare25

Doc, he probably has Netflix for more than just Breaking Bad.

You can watch just about any show ever created for free if you look hard enough..

No shit, it's called convenience.

• 3 weeks later...

Finished season 4 just now, can't wait for 5

Pic related, but think of why it's in a spoiler

Spoiler

I was actually disappointed that they added that scene. Seemed a bit over the top.

@Ethan, look at that show's name, "Face Off"

@Rocket, that's disappointing. I'll be very sad to see this show go, but hopefully they'll make the last season the best. The show does have a very high replay value, though. I'll definitely be watching them all again.

BB is my favorite show ever. I'll admit that season 1 is kind of slow, but each season thereafter gets progressively better. Season 4 will be the best television you ever watch, I promise.