Matty Range is Hacked

Seike

I thought it was weird that he was online today.

I think the same can be said about Bad dreams (Kyle's account) although he is no longer in the clan chat.

Ok so someone has changed my password again :wilson:

Went to go for my 3 monthly log on to find my password had been changed and everything of value had been taken

So I recovered my account to find everything worth taking had been taken

So I changed my password :/ and a few days later it's happened again.. how the fuck?

Ok so someone has changed my password again :wilson:

Went to go for my 3 monthly log on to find my password had been changed and everything of value had been taken

So I recovered my account to find everything worth taking had been taken

So I changed my password :/ and a few days later it's happened again.. how the fuck?

password, email, recovery change 'em <3

password should be a 3-5 letter word; use 2 special characters, which can be repeated; use 2 digits, which can be repeated; and at least one letter has to be caps lock.

It warrants suggesting that you make absolutely sure you couldn't have any malware on your comp, too. Keylogger essentially would foil all of your recovery efforts.

Ok so they hacked me, friendliest hacker ever.. bought me a months membership :reporter:

Yes my account was being used to bot green dragons :wilson:

hacked.png

Yes my account was being used to bot green dragons :wilson:

l0l n00b

Can I have 170M pls

I don't think my account has that much. I blew all my cash in order to build my stats for Trouble Brewing. :wilson: