Well Hello

I C Lunchbox

hey guys been a long time.... well i come to find out that my runescape account has been hacked.. and i do not belive i can get it back, beacuse i have sent countless e-mails and nothing is happening in the account process.. well how is everyone.. anyone i still know around?

Well Rafi is still around so there is still at least one person you know around!

Sucks about your account maybe you will luck out and something will take a turn for the better with it.

ya. i have sent a recover account but nothing yet. i am probally going to turn it over to bobby to try and figure out.. and hi sweety nova :)(

ya. i have sent a recover account but nothing yet. i am probally going to turn it over to bobby to try and figure out.. and hi sweety nova :)(

Hihi How have things been minus the whole account issue?

yeah i'm always needing to log on every so often so some douche don't take my account, i change the pass regularly, i scan the shit of of my pc i don't know what to do anymore honestly i block 99% of runescape emails shits whack

Jagex hasn't responded to my attempt to recover my newb account either. I had 300 addy arrows on him!

More importantly he was my f2p scout.

sup

i got hacked too a few weeks ago, but luckily i happened to log in a couple days before the pin was deleted. first time getting hacked and i haven't done anything runescape related in months.