DXP IS HERE! GET GAINZ!

Oi mate

Andrewski

Sup homies. I haven't been on here since I left for my trip how is everyone. I've been having the time of my life. Spent 2 weeks island hopping in Fiji. 1 month travelling the north island of New Zealand. Did a bunch of crazy stuff including climbing Mount Ngahrahoe, The mountain used for Mt. Doom in LOTR. Only took a day frodo was a bitch. Then I flew over to Australia, been here for 2 months now. Spent 6 of those weeks in Byron Bay partying hard and working at a scuba dive shop. Saw Sydney, most beautiful city I've seen so far but everything is insanely expensive. Currently I'm working on a peach orchard to get my 2nd year work and travel visa so I can stay in Oz for another year. Anyone remember Shazbot Bunt, the tree farmer? Haha.

Ive developed a huge passion for marine life and am addicted to scuba diving. In a few months I'll be going back to Fiji to work at a dive shop on a island resort I was at and do my dive master course. Will take 2-3 months but I'll get to live in paradise and get accommodation and food for free on the resort, so stoked.

So much stuff I could try and cram in here but my Internet time is always limited. Someday I'll get some pics up!