A meeting of the clan world.

Rsn-Alex

I've been thinking about this for a while and just havent had the time to write it out, but it's been killing me to hear what people thought about it.

What if there was a way for all F2P/P2P clan's higher up rank's to meet and talk to each other?

A way to talk out there differences and hopefully become friends and get over any problem's that they have.

I was thinking what if there was a Teamspeak owned by a neutral party that all rank's/higher up's of Team's/Clan's could meet and talk to each other, with each Team/Clan that participates having there own channel where they could represent themselves.

I know personally what i say in game or in text cant really express what i mean and its usually easier to do so in speaking with people. It's likely that the Leader's of either clan or team might have an ego problem conflicting with them wanting to talk out there differences but hopefully they could get over that.

Hey and even if there are no conflicts between them it might be nice getting to know someone of your same rank in another clan/team, or just get to know new people in general.

I havent really had time to think out the buff's completely but i just thought it would be nice. Give me your idea's.

-Alex.

Edited by Rsn-Alex

In theory it sounds great, but this is the internet. This is the only place somebody can be a complete dick to somebody else without suffering any sort of retaliation. The meeting would fail simply because people would show up to troll.

It would be under constant stress of DDoS and trolls. I don't see it working out well, if you want to meet with people it's best to ask them to come to your ts etc...

wish there would be people that wouldnt take this so lightly and just get a little fun out of it but im sure thats all that will end up happening :(

We've done it in the past. Nothing got accomplished.

Brutality, VR, RSD, TT, DF, Corr, RoT, AF, KO, FF, CU, EoS, AA and a few others were all there. It was just a lot of laughs and that was about it.

If things are similar to the way things were when I played, then 90% of the clan world is led by dumb and incompetent imbeciles. Because of that, any meeting would result in more smiley-bombs than actual discussion.

In theory it sounds great, but this is the internet. This is the only place somebody can be a complete dick to somebody else without suffering any sort of retaliation. The meeting would fail simply because people would show up to troll.

This.

OUR LEADERS CAN BEAT UP YOUR LEADERS

OUR LEADERS CAN OUT-JUGGLE YOUR LEADERS

(EVEN THOUGH YOUR LEADERS HAVE YEARS OF EXPERIENCE JUGGLING OUR BALLS WHILE PLEASURING US ON THEIR KNEES)

No becoming friends with rival clans, half the fun of big clan fights use to be the flame wars that were before and after. Makes it more entertaining to despise certain clans and like others.