Finally finished!

Kodiak Dan

Whats up everyone :D its been a good 2 months... its Kodiak Dan, if some of you don't remember me by flatline. Sup beep and johnny :D !! yoda too! BMT sucked ass but i finally graduated, i'm now in tech school and i start classes next week. I don't get net in my dorms until Friday but after that I should be able to attend events again and start playing again.

I see the ML got smaller but its probably because we cleared a lot of inactives.. anyways i'm glad to finally be back on a computer.. talk to you all on Friday !! :D

Welcome back! Let me know when you want to be moved back into the Gladiator rank.

Woot! lol ok will do Jade.. Friday should be the day when they stop by and set up net in my dorms. Right now i'm at this hang out spot on base with computers and video games and crap. I'll put up pictures from BMT as well whenever i can..

is johnnyr still here or mario??? lol lets rev pk (H)

Woot! lol ok will do Jade.. Friday should be the day when they stop by and set up net in my dorms. Right now i'm at this hang out spot on base with computers and video games and crap. I'll put up pictures from BMT as well whenever i can..

is johnnyr still here or mario??? lol lets rev pk (H)

Both are!

Alright, i'm back for good now (H) also change my name back to Kodiak Dan if you can. Drabi add me back on friends on rs !!!!!! Buying p2p, brb.

also change my name back to Kodiak Dan if you can

Is this an account switch or simply a name change? I just want to know if the CC needs updating.

Is this an account switch or simply a name change? I just want to know if the CC needs updating.

Nope its the old acc that was kodiak dan, name atm is fiatline, i need to buy p2p though to change it back to Kodiak Dan lol. Is there a way to buy p2p now with a debit card? everything got weird.

Nope its the old acc that was kodiak dan, name atm is fiatline, i need to buy p2p though to change it back to Kodiak Dan lol. Is there a way to buy p2p now with a debit card? everything got weird.

You can buy Runescape membership cards at your local pharmacy or chain store D: