Help a brother out (for 20m)

I Vander I

Hey all. Recently my xbox rrod'd on me for the second time. Unfortunately the tards that I called told me that my box isn't under warranty anymore (insert rage here). So I want to fuck with them. If you have an xbox that is in good working order and think it won't crap out on you, would you mind giving me the serial number on the back of it? I will get my shit fixed for free if you do this! I'll give you rs gp too! Its I either do this or I call xbox and rage on them on ts until they give me free shit. Either way its a win win lol.

Fix it in the 10000000 different ways there are to fix a red ring, or go buy a new one, like everyone else.

Its not that easy jerk

Fix it in the 10000000 different ways there are to fix a red ring, or go buy a new one, like everyone else.

Please name 4 of the 10000000 ways good sir...jake.....14

A new xbox is $300 I will give you the serial # on mine for half that in rs gp. Going rate is $3 a mil so 50mil.

False my friend. I am only in need of the actual console, not the console with a hard drive, Consoles are around 130 I think.

^^^ Sony win.

Nice online.

it's back and stronger than ever. I saw it kill a nation, just to watch them die.

Edited by Emeraldwpn

Isn't the person who's giving you a serial number giving up their warranty? That sounds like an extremely misguided plan.

Just buy a new one. I believe its $150 to renew your warranty. Can't afford it? Save up for it.

Boy how you've changed. For the better :)

mine is like 5 years old and has rrod'd twice and they've fixed it for free both times. I just had to pay shipping. Same with stunner. he just got his back recently and didnt' have a warranty. call them on the phone.

mine is like 5 years old and has rrod'd twice and they've fixed it for free both times. I just had to pay shipping. Same with stunner. he just got his back recently and didnt' have a warranty. call them on the phone.

Is being a dick, or not being a dick to them better?

Wouldn't it be retarded to send them a fake serial number? Cause when they get your xbox they will see it doesn't match.

A new xbox is $300 I will give you the serial # on mine for half that in rs gp. Going rate is $3 a mil so 50mil.

False my friend. I am only in need of the actual console, not the console with a hard drive, Consoles are around 130 I think.

Considering I'm not a broke ass and have a 250gig internal it is $300.

Is being a dick, or not being a dick to them better?

both times i've called on the phone and just been like yea before it died the screen would turn green, the screen would tear, and it would randomly freeze. and blah then when i went to turn it on it gave me the three rings.