Assassins Creed: Revelations

James

i can wait, just like i have waited for all the other ACs. Just waiting for the price to drop. i just started playing AC:brotherhood and I am about to beat it. Just finished subject 16's file

I'm excited, but there's no way in hell I'm purchasing another Ubisoft product above, say, $30. They have a day, maybe two of solid gameplay. That said, the games are fucking amazing. Hopefully the local RedBox will have it for rent.

You know what, I'll go ahead and say it. I want them to make a movie. :|

Agreed and we know they can someone should just doooooo it.

Looks pretty cool. Dont reall unsterand the cinematic since I havent played assassins creed.

My thoughts exactly.

Didn't the last one blow?

I like it so far. It was the first one that nearly turned me off to all of the ACs. Simply for this reason, repetitive.

I like it so far. It was the first one that nearly turned me off to all of the ACs. Simply for this reason, repetitive.

Yeah that's what I heard about the AC series in general. Wasn't it this game that had the excessive product placement, or was that some other game entirely?

Yeah that's what I heard about the AC series in general. Wasn't it this game that had the excessive product placement, or was that some other game entirely?

I've never played the game, but wasn't it set during the Crusades? I'd be curious as to how you could pull off product placements.

I only played 1 & 2, skipped the most recent and was waiting for this one, since I heard it was supposed to just be a trilogy. After a couple weeks playing it's pretty easy to finish most everything worth doing (I think the 2nd had more weapons/clothes to collect, can't remember what extras the 1st had), so there was little replay value for me. However, I like the gameplay and the storyline is good, so it's still worthwhile to play.

I don't remember any product placement lol. That wouldn't make sense to even have in these games.