James

Is anyone else watching it? What do you think?

For those interested in watching, all episodes are available on Nickelodeons website.

http://www.nick.com/videos/legend-of-korra-videos?navid=showNav#tabs-tabs-browser-2

Click "Full Episodes" and the oldest episode listed is "The Revelation." That's Episode 3. 1 and 2 aren't available for whatever reason. The most recent one is "When Extremes Meet."

Again, anyone else watching the show as it comes out?

lol i used to watch it when the whole first season came out and finished it all the way through

Legend of Korra is a new series which started airing in March. It takes place 70 years after the end of season 3 of the Last Airbender.

Zeldagamer13

I like watching it :D. I wonder when she will be in contact with the spirit world, or even reach the avatar state. :mace_rune:

wait is there another different series of avatar after the book 1,2, and 3? is there another series after that?

Yes. It started airing in March of this year. It follows the new Avatar, Korra. Click the links I provided.

I like watching it :D. I wonder when she will be in contact with the spirit world, or even reach the avatar state. :mace_rune:

Did you watch the last one?! HOLY SHIT!

who is korra btw? what happened to aang and katara and all?

Aang defeated Fire Lord Ozai and brought about the end of the war. Katara and Aang then had three children: Kya, Bummi, and Tenzin. 70 years later Aang passed away and the new Avatar, Korra, was born.

Aang defeated Fire Lord Ozai and brought about the end of the war. Katara and Aang then had three children: Kya, Bummi, and Tenzin. 70 years later Aang passed away and the new Avatar, Korra, was born.

so one of his 3 kids had a kid named korra?

so one of his 3 kids had a kid named korra?

No. Korra is the reincarnation of Aang.

but how does that work if aang died? how did she reincarnate from aang?

Each time an avatar dies they are reborn into the next element. Basically, Aang died and then a woman popped out a baby.

Edited by Pyrolord