Link me to one song

Ethan

I was just talking to Tristan about a genre that she listens to. I didn't like it much but I thought I'd gather a taste of what everyone else here likes.

So link me to your favorite song. I'll listen to it all the way through and probably tell you what I think. But discuss what other people posted and such.

First things first, if I'm going to listen to your songs, you have to listen to one of mine.

Ignore the guys filming for the first thirty seconds:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cdrgjp7T2A

My god ethan, i had to fight myself hard not to turn vid off but i manage to get through to the end. Are they a country/jazz ban or something. Either way I didn't like it :/

This is the tune I've been listening to alot recently. The guy is only 18 and he made another decent tune when he was 17.

My god ethan, i had to fight myself hard not to turn vid off but i manage to get through to the end. Are they a country/jazz ban or something. Either way I didn't like it :/

No, and I don't know how you got that out of the song. I appreciate the fact that you listened to it all, though. I have a hard time explaining their genre, because it's kind of their own thing. They're a jam band, but offer elements of a number of genres. I forget that you're European.

The video you posted... it's cool that an 18 year old created that, but my ears are bleeding.

At Liljay - Lyrics seem rather pompous and selfish. I'm sorry if I offend you with this commment, but you can say the same to me. I feel like I just put garbage into my ears.

Nino - I don't know you, so I'm going to take your post very seriously. I now know exactly what kind of person you are and I will judge you until the end of time.

Camo - The second picture in that video is literally hanging in my bedroom. Kind of a funny song, good on you.

Krista - Ignoring your posts as usual. Apologies for my rudeness.

hmmm well since you listened to what I liked I will do the same ^_^

It wasn't great but its not bad either definitely a lot different from what I am used to hearing :o

Sorry about 3 songs but hey I just cant choose one.

Not a bad song Ethan I haven't really listened to something like that for awhile.