whst cell phone do you game on if any

Bobby

I play Boost 2 on my Droid Razr ALL DAY. Also Triple Town is my shit.

Just got a Droid Razr Maxx. Looking for some good emulators atm.

Www.gameboid.com

He has emulators for Sega. Snes, nes, gameboy. I recommend those. However you have to look up the bios elsewhere

Edited by Bobby
  • 2 weeks later...

I have an iPhone so I play whatever the fuck I want :pacman:

It's really only social games like Family Feud, Words With Friends, etc.

Edited by Knightmare25

Been playing Iruna Online lately.

Quite a nice little pocket MMO. Haven't seen any good open world 3-D MMO's done for phones until this game.

Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Mostly just Angry Birds, Temple Run, and DrawSomething

My brother has Galaxy Nexus. It's really big and the case makes it look like a fort lol...The new one will be coming out and it's gonna run on jellybean if you're interested.

I just moved from my old HTC Desire HD to the Samsung Galaxy S2X. I`m loving this phone so far.

I play a lot with the snes emulator Snesoid (from SlideMe marketplace.) I also play Rage of Bahamut and Nationstates (through the browser).

Edited by l Katt l

I just moved from my old HTC Desire HD to the Samsung Galaxy S2X. I`m loving this phone so far.

I play a lot with the snes emulator Snesoid (from SlideMe marketplace.) I also play Rage of Bahamut and Nationstates (through the browser).

Diggin' your breath of fire .GIFs

Thanks! It's where I got my username from. I love that game to bits. I played through it again not long ago. I don't know how I used to manage without FastForward/frameskip and save anywhere.

Edited by l Katt l

Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Mostly just Angry Birds, Temple Run, and DrawSomething

My brother has Galaxy Nexus. It's really big and the case makes it look like a fort lol...The new one will be coming out and it's gonna run on jellybean if you're interested.

The current Nexus has already been updated to Jelly Bean. I am interested to see what new hardware they put in a new Nexus later this year though.

Thanks! It's where I got my username from. I love that game to bits. I played through it again not long ago. I don't know how I used to manage without FastForward/frameskip and save anywhere.

It was a different time back then.

• 2 weeks later...

I play rage of bahamut too. Whats your name?