Xbox Live 48 day trial thing

Doc

I'll be at home alone for like 3 days starting tonight, wanting to play some xbox. IF you guys have any of those codes lying around I'll buy em for the RSGP I have. I've got almost 8m and I know it's not much but it's what I earned from slayer and stuff

Oh damn the title is 48 day. Meant 48 hour. Can a mod fix that for me?

Edited by Doc

Dude they have a deal that comes up sometimes on Xbox Live that's 2 months for $2. It doesn't show up anywhere else but the Xbox 360's Dashboard, you can't find it on the site. And it is also credit card only and it sets your account to automatic renewal so after the 2 months it charges the standard $10 a month. So you'll have to go change that in your settings afterward.

Dude they have a deal that comes up sometimes on Xbox Live that's 2 months for $2. It doesn't show up anywhere else but the Xbox 360's Dashboard, you can't find it on the site. And it is also credit card only and it sets your account to automatic renewal so after the 2 months it charges the standard $10 a month. So you'll have to go change that in your settings afterward.

Thanks for the info.

I just want to play this weekend cause of the amount of boredom I'll be experiencing. Besides, I had anger problems when I played BF3 a lot..

I'll buy you a month of xbox for 8m

I'll have to pass on your offer for my own good. Like I said, I had anger problems when I played.

Alright, here's an example.

So I'm playing BF3. I spawn on a teammate. I spawn in a wave of bullets and instadie. That makes me rather mad.

However I did have some fun times playing. I liked the M1911 suppressed. I would regularly duke it out with other people using my pistol. I remember once that I died at a "Capture the area" type thing. So I go back, find homeboy and his teammate laying down in the ruins of a gas station. Bear in mind, the m1911 has like 8 rounds per mag. I ended up killing both of them with one mag and had fun t-bagging their corpses.

Edited by Doc

The only multiplayer shooter that I take seriously and play competitively is Halo: Reach at the moment. I used to play Halo 3 as well and I got decent at Modern Warfare 2 but I don't play either of those anymore. Lately I've been working more on my Gamerscore rather than playing multiplayer stuff.

I pre-ordered Halo 4 and there's so many other great looking games coming out, I'm excited.

Plus Elder Scrolls Online next year. http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en/

Edited by MotoX Champ

I'll buy you a month of xbox for 8m

I may take you up on that offer

I would offer to get you that 2 months for $2 deal but I can't give you my credit card info. I would have to download your Gamertag to my Xbox to do it.

Just make me an offer or of course he offered first so take that if you want.

Edited by MotoX Champ