Dung help?

Koffin Cat

Hey guys, I'm posting this here because I'm retarded at using forums and have an RS related question.

Since I'm F2P and have no Dung weapons I was wondering if you guys'd be willing to help me get the weapons I need along with the levels to use the weapons so I can be more useful in wars.

I'm also F2P because I'm poor as Hell IRL...:(

Run c1's and bind the katagon shit I guess, I could also come along sometime and make you a katagon 2h. I think that's the highest level item you can get in f2p anyways, though I could be wrong.

You could also consider getting p2p! ^_^

That's the thing.

I don't have the IRL cash to buy a 1 month pin and I'm not exactly the richest RS player ever, barely scraping by on a 2m cashpile.

Isn't it fractite?

Yeah, it's fractite.

Just ask in CC someday and I'm certain you'll find someone willing to help. I'd be glad to myself.

If you need somebody to dungeoneer with I can go with you sometimes, I need a few more points to get myself some items too (:

Dungeoneering on F2P gives half the XP as on P2P. Something to think about.

And level 49 smithing lets you make full Fractite, the best gear for F2P. Since the stats of Fractite suck anyways, I would go for a speed weapon rather than a strong one. Binding a Fractite Rapier might be your best bet.

Donate sperm. That's 2 years of p2p right there. Bam.

Are there still places that pay for blood donations? Much less risk of a surprise 18 years down the line. :hmph:

Are there still places that pay for blood donations? Much less risk of a surprise 18 years down the line. :hmph:

If you're worried about a petty thing like that, then yes, you can make $25-30 for donating blood. I know because I have broke-ass friends. :reporter:

Edited by Knightmare25

If you're worried about a petty thing like that, then yes, you can make $25-30 for donating blood. I know because I have broke-ass friends. :reporter:

I'm legit scared of needles, might go donate sperm or something.