Gladz vs AV and Gladz vs Genesis!

Seike

So tonight we had a few CWRI fights scheduled with AV. We ended up doing three rounds.

Our pull:

We started with ~27 people to AV's 16. We had to cut for the matched fights.

Recap of Round 1: CWA Matched Opts, classic map.

We started off strong and maintained control throughout the fight. Eventually, we started to pull away. We ended up winning by ~10 people left thanks to our RIDICULOUSLY AWESOME TANKING!

Recap of Round 2: CWA Matched Opts, classic map.

This round we stayed with them for a long stretch but AV eventually pulled ahead. We had to start switching back and forth between a number of enemies because we ran out of binders this fight. We ended up losing a nailbiter when we exited to lobby when it was 4 us, 7 them left.

Recap of Round 3: CWA Matched Opts, classic map.

This was a return to our forum in round 1 with exceptional tanking and good all-round performance from everyone. Won by 9 people left.

IoT2M.png

Overall: 2/3 Victory!

Great work from all the fighters. Keep trying to pre-bail when the enemy pile is coming in. A lot of people tanked like pros (even some of our newer people like Ascended Elf and Marvin Cling!), so it's nice to see that.

Then, we had so many people online that we wanted to get a new challenge. So after asking around for fights with several clans, we finally got a short prep with genesis, a top 10 clan. We knew this would be a good fight.

Our Pull: 30. Genesis 33.

Recap of Round 4: 30 min CWRI , turrets map.

We hit them and hit them hard for the entire length of the fight. Calling was in general good, the binding was sufficient, and it's hard to find too much fault in our performance with Genesis being a higher-ranked clan than us with a few more people online, to boot. Their TS kept crashing so we had to do a few pauses during the fight to let them recover, too. Rough stuff for them, good time to regroup for us :)

120724213441.png

Results at 30 minutes:

60 kills to Genesis' 85.

Great work everyone. No lie, I'm really pleased with how we did tonight. We came out on top with AV, getting a ton of experience for people over the course of all three fights. We had a TERRIFIC PULL! Keep that up. And then we had a great scrimmage against Genesis.

Ascended Elf

Was enjoyable.

Thanks for the shoutout haha :P

Need to train defence more but I am working on it! 85 defence gets banged out by 2hs very fast if I'm out of run :(

Genesis ain't easy to fight either so good job on keeping that close.

Shame about their TS though :/

I had fun in-game calling the last 5 minutes of our fight ^^

Was pretty annoying how our TS kept dropping, but what can you do when you have two butthurt clans :(