video game type master race

Emeraldwpn

Well that all depends on what KIND of game you play. I play a lot of mmo's and a few fps's. I look at each game on an individual basis, too.

How fabulous my character can look > Game

I always make my characters ugly as fuck to feel better about myself outside the game

How fabulous my character can look > Game

I always make my characters ugly as fuck to feel better about myself outside the game

I will literally spend hours trying to make it look as much like me as possible. Ask Jade about my Dragon Age character :reporter:

I will literally spend hours trying to make it look as much like me as possible. Ask Jade about my Dragon Age character :reporter:

Just so you could spend most of the game looking at the back of his head. :reporter:

Jizzlemastyx

Gameplay, story, graphics.

Any other combination is letting the fact that you aren't a true gamer slip out.

Just so you could spend most of the game looking at the back of his head. :reporter:

Irrelevant :reporter:

Plus, I could see his face in every cutscene with Morrigan :otvnaughty:

Gameplay > Storyline > Graphics

If the game is hard to play, no storyline can save it.

Chrono cross is an example. Shit horrible battle system, but GREAT storyline.

Hahahahahahaa