entertainment for the entertained

Emeraldwpn

I was hoping to see some Climhazzard and Braver and Omnislash, but the dude was making up his own moves, wtf.

I was hoping to see some Climhazzard and Braver and Omnislash, but the dude was making up his own moves, wtf.

cloud did a Climhazzard (the blade beam right?) somewhere in the beginning and at the end it was the "new" omnislash type attack.

cloud did a Climhazzard (the blade beam right?) somewhere in the beginning and at the end it was the "new" omnislash type attack.

Blade beam is its own move.

And fuck that omnislash with razor blades crap. Advent Children's was coo though.

Blade beam is its own move.

And fuck that omnislash with razor blades crap. Advent Children's was coo though.

now they you described the blade beam, the climhazzard is the move where he sticks a muh fucka and drives up from their stomach through their skull, right? Kind of like what happened in advent children to Bahaumut.

I didn't even think about it actually being razor blades. What has been seen cannot be unseen.