Community Rank

Gladz

Can I have it back? Someone told me a birthday topic was posted for me and I can't even respond to it. :sadface:

Also only posting here because I don't have the option to post in the pinned community topic? Can't pm people, visit profiles to comment, and no one is on TS either.

Edited by Gladz (Bob The Hax)

Yeah man User sucks

Yeah it does. I have a pm from Rafi on July 5th saying it was removed for inactivity. I know I haven't been on the forums in quite some time, but I'm on TS all the time, and still have my Community rank on there. Weird.

Thanks friends. :)

just a heads up, you need to have been around the clan/boards for at least a couple months before you can get the community rank

gl

Yooooo, what's up man!?!? Been a while.

just a heads up, you need to have been around the clan/boards for at least a couple months before you can get the community rank

gl

watchout your comments bro^

long time no see.

Thanks friends. :)

gl

Yooooo, what's up man!?!? Been a while.

Yea man, you still scaping or hanging on ts/irc?

gl

watchout your comments bro^

long time no see.

u are 1 ****ing cheeky **** mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life

and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol ****in sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil ****in gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

Sorry about that Bob— you hadn't logged into the forums for months! Poke your head in more.

u are 1 ****ing cheeky **** mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life

and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol ****in sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil ****in gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

:blushing: