Sad that Memphus hasn't made a topic about the SOF convert to cash option.

Joe Jenninz

If you get a prize you don't want on squeal of fortune, they replaced the discard option with the "convert to cash" option. Instead of discarding your prize you get 1k or more in return depending on the prize.

They executed him of course

It's not all that bad as thus far I've noticed it's all based on the slot you got the prize in. Like, 1k, 5k, 10k cash prizes. It isn't like getting 400M for a lucky divine.

Right Vigi, but that just makes it even EASIER to calculate the average GP per spin, thus the exact value of RSGP to the goldsellers known as "Jagex".

And to clear things up, I am totally all for buying and selling gold.

Because that is gold that is already in the game, so it has no effect on the in-game economy.

My problem is with Jagex magically creating new gold in the game for real life money, this affects the economy to the tune of the real-world economies crumbling via the printing of money to pay down debts.

Right Vigi, but that just makes it even EASIER to calculate the average GP per spin, thus the exact value of RSGP to the goldsellers known as "Jagex".

And to clear things up, I am totally all for buying and selling gold.

Because that is gold that is already in the game, so it has no effect on the in-game economy.

My problem is with Jagex magically creating new gold in the game for real life money, this affects the economy to the tune of the real-world economies crumbling via the printing of money to pay down debts.

Now we're talking. Get em!

So have we decided what game to move onto when Runescape dies in the near future because of shitty management?

irlscape

we can all start a business irl yeyeyeyeye

when rs dies we take our skills to combat arms

i still have nx coins from there from like a year ago

I played combat arms. for like two weeks. Before I taught myself how to do torrent

You fellas can play Galaxy Legion with me :thumbup: