The Bank of Runescape

Mr Odangdude

http://forum.tip.it/topic/314003-bank-of-runescape%3B-leaked-update/

So it looks like this will be a thing where you can buy rsgp from jagex directly. Now idk what it is for sure, but if this is correct, then im not sure what to think of it. Will it stop RWT cash farming bots? This would only be the case if jagex made gp REALLY cheap until the RWT companies had no incentive to continue selling gp. If it does get this cheap, runescape will be ruined because it would be like 10 cents/mill or something.

But anyways, what do you guys think?

Was not surprised at all before reading Vigi's post. Still, glad it's fake.

And Mr Odang saying "not sure what to think of this", are you for real kid? 99% of the Runescape playerbase knows exactly how to feel about microtransactions. But I guess the rest of us just understand online games better.

And Mr Odang saying "not sure what to think of this", are you for real kid? 99% of the Runescape playerbase knows exactly how to feel about microtransactions. But I guess the rest of us just understand online games better.

You know memphus, you are not as smart as you think. when i said "not sure what to think of this" i was talking about the results of something like this happening, not about whether or not i agree with it... RWT is going to happen regardless if jagex does it or if third parties do it.

But seriously, what the hell is your problem? You are going to hate somebody just because of a game?? seriously... grow up

You know memphus, you are not as smart as you think. when i said "not sure what to think of this" i was talking about the results of something like this happening, not about whether or not i agree with it... RWT is going to happen regardless if jagex does it or if third parties do it.But seriously, what the hell is your problem? You are going to hate somebody just because of a game?? seriously... grow up

wow....

anyways glad it's fake

back in wilsons day RS mods didn't use runescape community, and RWT wasn't a big issue.

good times.

What lmfao? There have been JaGex mods on RSC, RuneHQ and all of those sites since their opening. And quite a few JaGex mods have been actively involved in the clanworld since the beginning as well.

EDIT: A few have even been actively involved in RWT, needless to say they are no longer employed by JaGex.

Edited by Atannasss (Tom)

If 99% of the RuneScape playerbase knows how to feel about them, why do so many do them? your math is off

If 99% of the RuneScape playerbase knows how to feel about them, why do so many do them? your math is off

BUT 90% OF PLAYERS SPIN THEIR DAILY SPINS GUISE

Must I post this again Mister "I look forward to Solomon updates, don't worry it's all cosmetic now, I love it it's amazing Jagex should do it more"

You are misquoting me. I said I am okay with the existance of the Solomon dtore as long as it remains purely cosmetic: something which we know Jahex won't keep it as. Also that it must not interfere with or reduce the number of regular updates: something that we have now seen is also not true.