Just proposed to my girlfriend of 5+ years.

Muse

I hope you like to see bloody tampons everywhere. Women are so fhcking dirty, shared an apartment during my first year of college with 1 other guy and his sister. dumb sloot didn't clean for shit. Hair, tampons, and other disgusting things everywhere. To make it even worse she never made me sandwiches or did the dishes.

should have raped her when I had the chance.

I hope you like to see bloody tampons everywhere. Women are so fhcking dirty, shared an apartment during my first year of college with 1 other guy and his sister. dumb sloot didn't clean for shit. Hair, tampons, and other disgusting things everywhere. To make it even worse she never made me sandwiches or did the dishes.

You lived with a slob. My girlfriend is quite clean.

hahahaha

That describes my sister. We share a bathroom. Hair everywhere, not using a plunger when she clogs the toilet, but instead the toilet brush. Hair dye all over the sink, those feminine pads open in the trash. It is disgusting. I'm like 10x more cleaner than her

Besides, would you trust her to make you a sandwich? The few times my sister has done the dishes I get very paranoid because I feel like they never get done right with her :icon_confused: I do the dishes in my house 90% of the time

Edited by Doc

Congratulations. With all these people proposing I feel like i should've made a topic on my recent proposal as well. It was July 1st.

Old Gladz are moving on.

Edited by Emeraldwpn

She doesn't have the bangs anymore unfortunately.

KBl.jpg

P.S. she's the younger and more attractive one.

Edited by Muse

Also, this is our cat:

IMG_0965.jpg

God it makes me laugh every time I post it.

Oh man when you posted this pic in the other thread I lost everything. My house, my car, my job, my girlfriend. EVERYTHING.

When you showed me the pic of your "fiance now, shiiiiiiiiiiiiii" I just thought you were posting a random pic of someone who looks like Uma Thurman. You never did tell me she was your lady.