The Gladiatorz vs Metal Massive Attack

Zeldagamer13

Zeldagamer13

The Gladiatorz VS. Metal Massive Attack

On Monday afternoon, I went out to get a clan wars fight versus Metal Massive Attack, and we agreed to the following rules:

• Round 1: Matched Opts (Classic Arena - Center Bounds)
  • Round 2: 30min CWRI (Turrets Arena)
  • All Styles
  • DG ON
  • Corr OFF

We massed up for our fight, and Kiwi Bird decided to record what I was saying while I was away. I was unaware that I already set my TS to auto voice since I usually do it right before the fight even starts.

Round 1: Matched Options

Gladz Starting: 21 (Dropped to 20. Thanks Stuntin for dropping)

MMA Starting: 20

frfEi.png

In round 1, MMA attacked while we defended. Before the fight even started, our spam was already off the screen, and it continued throughout the entire matched round. We started off great by KO'ing the first 3 piles, and we continued our domination. At the 15-15 mark, we KO'ed more of their members, which caused us to be up 3 people.

Gladz Ending: 11

MMA Ending: 0 (Started leaving when they had 7 people left)

Round 2: Clan Wars Run In

Gladz Starting: 23

MMA Starting: 21

Round 2 started with both clans clashing in the middle of the turrets arena. First pile was a KO, and it caused us to continue our great performance from the first round. About 10mins in, we were up by 11 kills, and right after that, we never looked back. We continued to pressure their main pile, and attack their hybrids as much as possible to lessen down their binds/ko power. At the end we all did a good job, good fight MMA, thanks for the fight! Fellow Gladiatorz, continue to work on timing your binds, staying alert, and work on prayer switching. Keep up the great work you guys have done, and be there for the next war. Stay active :D.

Gladz Ending: 24 People (Peaked at 29) - 77 Kills

MMA Ending: 17 People - 50 Kills

CWRI Video (Thank you Alex):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfeeQYnnzDE

Edited by Zeldagamer13