Soul Wars 10v10+ Event!?

P E A C E

Okay so this event is not official. I am going to see how many people are interested before I talk to an event admin to see if they will help me host it.

Just sign up if you would be interested in participating in a matched options Soul Wars event. There has to be at least 10 people on each team to start a game.

Rules: The fight obviously needs to be about skill and not who has the biggest bank. Therefore, the following items will be turned off in the event as I believe they are overpowered:

1. Item Restrictions

- a. No Nex armour

- b. No PvP armour

- c. No Hybrid armour (Battle-Mage/Trickster/Vanguard)

- d. No Ganodermic Armour (Overpowered mage defense)

- e. No Bolas

- f. No Bakriminel bolts

- g. No Group Vengeance

- i. No Storm of Armadyl

2. Player Restrictions

- a. Each team shall have an even number of mages. Each mage will most likely be using Ice Barrage. The number of mages allowed will be equal to 60% of the total number of players on each team rounded down.

-- Example #1: 10 people per team means 6 mages per team (max) *Because 10 * .6 = 6.0

-- Example #2: 11 people per team means 6 mages per team (max) *Because 11 * .6 = 6.6

-- Example #3: 12 People per team means 7 mages per team (max) *Because 12 * .6 = 7.2

- b. Each team will have an equal number of players with 90+ Slayer.

People interested:

1. P E A C E

2. Ymesohornie

3. Zeldagamer13

4. Kiwibird

5. Agaape4Gladz

6. Fighter 1o5

7. Airborne12B

8. Seike

9. Mr Ray

10. Wyatt B

*I may change the rules if people post logical reasons why something should or should not be allowed.

**Note - Any ideas and advice are welcome. As I am planning on hosting the event, I set the rules. If any of them seem unfair, you don't have to play.

***Super Note - I am going to ask my Castle Wars clan if they would like to play as well. I think it would be really fun if we versed another clan or allowed them to play with us.

Edited by P E A C E

If there's no buy-ins i'm all for it.

Yeah there won't be. Anyone with a 10m bank should be able to afford close to the max gear that could possibly be needed. You can always get something expensive like dragon claws lent out.

I'm not very good at soul wars, but I'd participate. The hard part is finding a time where everyone who signs up will be able to come. It might be more reasonable to just host the event at a time where it would have a decent number of people on and then get as many people to come as possible and split us up.

I'm not very good at soul wars, but I'd participate. The hard part is finding a time where everyone who signs up will be able to come. It might be more reasonable to just host the event at a time where it would have a decent number of people on and then get as many people to come as possible and split us up.

Yeah that would be ideal.