Recommend me some good vidya games

Doc

u guys got anymore guest passes?

I might, though I have no idea how to check. I'll ask later today.

No guess passes for me :(

Edited by Sir Jake 14

I'm geared the fuck up right now. Killed 3 people today. Got vengeance kills on myself, jake, and spawned kill a guy who was just logging in. No regrets and welcome to warz

I've had such bad luck with dying lol. To zombies at the delta station, near the city because I DC'd, but it's gotten better with Jake and Keith.

Are you shitting my dick? It's $20 bucks for the next 48 hours or so. And to think I paid the full price just last night.

#jews

meh $5 difference.

I'm geared the fuck up right now. Killed 3 people today. Got vengeance kills on myself, jake, and spawned kill a guy who was just logging in. No regrets and welcome to warz

over an hour after you left that guy was still complaining in global about that spawn kill. HA.

over an hour after you left that guy was still complaining in global about that spawn kill. HA.

lmfao, what was he saying?

Pretty enjoyable game from the 3 hours I've played so far. Thanks Keith and Jake for giving me something entertaining to play again. Doc I don't really think you'll regret buying it.

Pretty enjoyable game from the 3 hours I've played so far. Thanks Keith and Jake for giving me something entertaining to play again. Doc I don't really think you'll regret buying it.

Is there a beta? I always like to try games b4 i do buy them

Is there a beta? I always like to try games b4 i do buy them

I honestly didn't see one so I sat on youtube looking at gameplay for awhile before I actually decided to buy it and I went with the cheapest one so I don't got a guest pass you could use. :(

Edited by A Dark Heart

Fucking zombies. Keith, do you play anything that doesn't involve zombies?

of course. Fiance just recently got me Assasin's creed 3 and was playing dark souls prior and also RE6. Resident evil doesn't really have zombies anymore. I play a wideload of different games. haven't played an RPG in awhile though.

I wish there was another Fallout game

Or Fallout 3 didn't have such shitty 3rd person animation. I can't play in 1st person except when I shoot :kanye: