The Gladiatorz vs Chivalry Legions

Zeldagamer13

Zeldagamer13

XbkLc.png

Today we had a fight versus Chivalry Legions, and we both agreed to the following rules.

Rules:

• 1 Hour Cap PKRI
  • All Styles
  • DG ON
  • Corr OFF
  • 3 Sniper Cap
  • Higher Pull Defends

Gladz Starting: 84 Opts (30 on TS)

MVeXU.png

CL Starting: 60 Opts

(17:50:47) <Zeldagamer13> btw myronator, what was ur starting?

(17:51:18) <myronator> we had 60 opts lol

The time has come, and both clans met in world 30, mossies. Since we had higher opts, we defended at spider hill. CL took awhile to rush us, but one of their members, Goblin Ownz, started attacking us. Since he was attacking, we decided to pile him, and automatically he got KO'ed. After couple seconds, CL decided to rush, and we took down their fall in leader. We continued to transition through their pile, causing CL to regroup. Our snipers were sent out, and continued the pressure on them while we took our rest breaks. During the fight, Divine Forces and Monocromatic Brazil came to AC our fight, but then DF were hit by MB. After their little cluster, CL and MB were fighting, so we decided to clear MB instead since we were suppose to fight CL. After clearing MB, we spammed "times up," but CL rushed us with their 51 opts. Since it was only 1 hour cap, we dediced to log out instead of making it uncap.

Gladz Ending: 87 Opts (29 on TS)

jGAqm.png

CL Ending: 51 Opts (26 on TS)

(CL's ending at 9 seconds into the video - Thank you Vigilant Foe)

Kill Death Ratio:

ylGQz.png

Even though it was a messy ending, we had good control for most of the fight. Thanks for the fight CL, hopefully we clarify the time cap next time. Keep up the activity and performance Gladz, and remember to continue to improve on your weaknesses. Other than that, idle on teamspeak or on Swift IRC: #TheGladiatorz :gladz_own:

Video (Thank you Jipped for recording):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wrQQyvruYU&feature=colike

Pictures:

BOI9H.png

gladzvcl.png

121003191849.png

121003192324.png

1003-gladzvscl-195627.jpg

Wow Gladz. I don't remember seeing that many 126's back in my time with ya. Your ops are looking very awesome these days.

And good job on the war, too. Kick ass.

Zelda, I'm a fan of that m1911 shopped into your first pic :imhappier:

Spoiler
PS- I may have to rejoin Gladz if I get some free time on my hands and see how the beta goes :thumbup: