funny

Alex

Hallowe'en Treat: Scary Bonus XP Weekend!

17 hours ago

We're really getting into the spirit of Hallowe'en and Trick or Treat, and would like to give you - the community - a giant treat! Want to skill up in preparation for the Evolution of Combat launch, or just getting into the Hallowe'en spirit? Then join in one of our famous Bonus XP Weekends!

For the first time ever, free players will also share in the Bonus XP Weekend, with 20% more XP. Naturally, though, being a member will always give you a significantly greater bonus: double XP!

Grab your gear, examine your skill levels and start scheming – the weekend will run from noon (GMT) Saturday 27th October to noon (GMT) Monday 29th October.

Keep an eye out for further details – we’ll tell you more as the event draws closer.

The RuneScape Team

I LOL at the kids who were saying "oh there won't be anymore bonus xp weekends, confirmed by jmod!"

I said there will be ^.^ and showed them why I said that...and they still stuck to the above statement

why would you be mad at them? they never confirmed there would be no more bonus xp weekends L

They did say they were rethinking them but they did not say there would be no more

pretty sure that they said they might not doing it and was trying to elimitate the merching part of bxpw them not doing it on Labor Day confirmed that but i guess they are going do it like holiday weekends now :lolface:

Oh dear

The weekend of the I had something planned :crycry:

u know u can get 6% bxp every day with the avatar <3

Edited by FreeBall In