OMG RIP RANDOMS

Bryce

Noooo this sucks :(

This game really blow now.

how often do u get randomed? i get randomed at least 1or2 times a day(depends on how much i play that day) when playing they are annoying and worth less then 1kxp maybe if they buffed it up for the rewards some of them would be worth it but not all

i do wonder if they are going make them into rares lol

how often do u get randomed? i get randomed at least 1or2 times a day(depends on how much i play that day) when playing they are annoying and worth less then 1kxp maybe if they buffed it up for the rewards some of them would be worth it but not all

Probably one random every few days. Keep in mind though, when I am on I'm usually standing in either Daeomheim--where you don't get randomed-- or Edgeville.

I just remember the days of training on Shadow Warriors under the Legend's Guild praying for a mime random. :jade:

Probably one random every few days. Keep in mind though, when I am on I'm usually standing in either Daeomheim--where you don't get randomed-- or Edgeville.

I just remember the days of training on Shadow Warriors under the Legend's Guild praying for a mime random. :jade:

if you would of liked i would of idle in daeomheim for you and then when the next time u would log in u would leave and get randomed lol but too late now (:

Depending on what I'm doing I could get an upwards of 6 random events per hour. They don't even stop bots from working, and at that point it had clearly crossed the line between being something "random" and to look forward to and being an extreme annoyance.

For about a week, the only random event that people were getting was the Abyss lever random event, and that was the best week of RuneScape I've ever had. Will be even better now without them entirely.

They already said they would be re-releasing the random events into a new minigame zone, where it is purely optional.

>Optional

Pay to play mini games to get cosmetic items!