peeps in london

Emeraldwpn

causing as much shit as possible because they can get away with it. People’s houses are being burgled and burned down as we speak, some of the news reports are insane. The army needs to be deployed. NOW.

One reason why citizens having guns in their households and using them in defence incase a situation like this arises.

Why are Americans so obsessed with having guns?

Better than an aluminum baseball bat for home defence. And this is a prime example of it (these riots). The bad guy had a gun. The normal (good) citizen doesn't.

It's much too late to preach against gun laws in America. There are to many guns in America, finding each registered one will be nearly impossible, and then to find and confiscate all the ones not registered will be on a whole new level. And not to mention keeping guns OUT of the country after all of this is done. Either way, guns will always come into the country. Look at these riots, the first man shot had a gun, which is illegal in the UK.

causing as much shit as possible because they can get away with it. People’s houses are being burgled and burned down as we speak, some of the news reports are insane. The army needs to be deployed. NOW.

One reason why citizens having guns in their households and using them in defence incase a situation like this arises.

Better than an aluminum baseball bat for home defence. And this is a prime example of it (these riots). The bad guy had a gun. The normal (good) citizen doesn't.

So you want people to start shooting and killing rioters now? By the way, 99.9% of rioters don't have a gun. And those who do are unlikely to use it.

So you want people to start shooting and killing rioters now? By the way, 99.9% of rioters don't have a gun. And those who do are unlikely to use it.

No. But justice should be had. The crimes the rioters have commited cannot go unpunished. Although, if they did attempt to loot my house (which is unlikely, as I live 40 minutes from a major city) I would try to the best of my capabilities to shoot and kill.

What would you do if rioters broke into your house, stealing your TV and the like? I certainly would not stand idly by.

Edited by Doc is Death

You are a very patriotic 14 year old but I doubt you would have the nerve to shoot a cat lol let alone a person. It's easier said than done. And yes the rioters should be punished, but not by death obviously

Man, do people really deserve to die for stealing a TV?

I just heard about the rioting. Is it some kind of Rodney King-esque type deal?

Die? No. In my house? Yes.

You are a very patriotic 14 year old but I doubt you would have the nerve to shoot a cat lol let alone a person. It's easier said than done. And yes the rioters should be punished, but not by death obviously

<- Has shot a cat before

And patriotism has nothing to do with it. While in America, I shall be a law-abiding citizen. If I am unhappy with the laws, I have the choice to leave the country.

When it comes to my life over yours, I'm taking yours.

Why would you shoot a cat?

I shoot in the ass with a BB gun. My two cats are like, a year old, and this neighborhood badass cat kept trying to beat them up I guess, so I shot him in the ass. He's a fine cat now, always hangin around my back stairs trying to get inside. I give him food every day now, except when he tries to hurt my cats, then I make him wait a day or so before I feed him. And he was at this place of residence before I moved here last October, so I believe the previous owners left him when they left.

<- Has shot a cat before

And patriotism has nothing to do with it. While in America, I shall be a law-abiding citizen. If I am unhappy with the laws, I have the choice to leave the country.

You're a fucking idiot. You would shoot someone to stop them from stealing your television? what the fuck is wrong with you?

<- Has shot a cat before

You're a fucking idiot. You would shoot someone to stop them from stealing your television? what the fuck is wrong with you?

Yes, I would shoot someone if they broke into my house and stole my television. What is wrong with me? I don't think anything is.

What would you do if someone was in your home stealing your television? Call the police? The thief would be long gone before the police got there.

I forgot to mention, and remind you, that I am entitled to my own opinion as to what actions I would take in this situation. To insult my opinion, is, well, insulting.

You also appear to be vexed.

Edited by Doc is Death

Stay safe, guys.

Yes...I can only imagine this situation being improved by widespread gun ownership... :sly:

Stay safe, guys.

Yes...I can only imagine this situation being improved by widespread gun ownership... :sly:

Well, one thing you can count on is that if people know that you own and practice shooting guns, I think they'll be less likely to pick your house as a target to rob :thumbup:

Edited by Doc is Death

Doc do you even realize what a robber would do if you pulled out a gun (assuming he also has a gun)? He would shoot you. No question about it. You would die.

And as for shooting to kill...really? You would really try to kill another man (instead of just threatening him with it, in all likelihood making him give back whatever he has in his hand)? My god, I didn't really think some humans were born without a logic center in their brain, but you may have changed my mind.

And as for shooting to kill...really? You would really try to kill another man (instead of just threatening him with it, in all likelihood making him give back whatever he has in his hand)? My god, I didn't really think some humans were born without a logic center in their brain, but you may have changed my mind.

Um, yes?

So Sir Jake, if someone broke into your house, attempting to steal your television, you would threaten him with a gun, have him give back whatever he took from your household, and then what? Call the police and wait 5 minutes for them to show up? The jails are overpopulated already. I doubt anybody would miss somebody who breaks into anyones home to steal a television.

Um, yes?

So Sir Jake, if someone broke into your house, attempting to steal your television, you would threaten him with a gun, have him give back whatever he took from your household, and then what? Call the police and wait 5 minutes for them to show up? The jails are overpopulated already. I doubt anybody would miss somebody who breaks into anyones home to steal a television.

Sure, why not? It's not like the dude is going to stay around after dropping my shit. Most of the time, burglars are assuming no one is home, so the mere act of you being there is usually enough to startle them into dropping whatever they have and taking off. So I call up the police, tell them what happened, and they can deal with it however they see fit.

In your example, I kill the guy. The police come, see a man dead and then I have to prove to them that I was acting in self defense. The family of the burglar then sues me because I killed him, and whether I win or lose I'm out lawyer fees 10x the cost of a new TV. I would also have to live with the fact that I killed another human being, a feeling you can't be familiar with unless you've done it.

Um, yes?

Sure, why not? It's not like the dude is going to stay around after dropping my shit. Most of the time, burglars are assuming no one is home, so the mere act of you being there is usually enough to startle them into dropping whatever they have and taking off. So I call up the police, tell them what happened, and they can deal with it however they see fit.

In your example, I kill the guy. The police come, see a man dead and then I have to prove to them that I was acting in self defense. The family of the burglar then sues me because I killed him, and whether I win or lose I'm out lawyer fees 10x the cost of a new TV. I would also have to live with the fact that I killed another human being, a feeling you can't be familiar with unless you've done it.

Since when can you sue somebody for killing another human being? Why arn't people like the late Richard Kuklinski paying restitution (that's what you're speaking of) for the rest of their lives (after their prison sentence is up)?

Restitution can be payed in a case of a car accident, or an accident due to machinery at an amusement park, and cases like that. As for restitution being payed because of killing an intruder (and how do you know the intruder isn't armed? There are VERY many cases of the intruder killing a person in the home they robbed with a weapon they brought, and what theif isn't smart enough to bring a weapon during a home invasion?), I don't believe I have ever heard of such a thing.

Get Joshjrn in this thread for clarification on the law in this form of a situation.

Most of the time, burglars are assuming no one is home

Most of the time. What about the cases when a burglar breaks into your home, with his goal being to kidnap (or even murder) one of your family members? Then what? Will you consider that an act of theivery, and call the police, assuming they take off and don't come for you aswell? And since the theif is kidnapping a family member, defending themselves would be self-defence, but what would it be when you (assuming you do) jump into it?

Edited by Doc is Death

>Since when can you sue somebody for killing another human being? If that's the case, why arn't our soldiers who have killed anybody in debt up past their heads?

Just sew your fucking mouth shut so no monstrosities can ever spew from it again and break your fingers to a point that they won't heal, so your horrendous thoughts on life can never spread amongst the rest of humanity. This is top of the line grade A bullshit of an example for some type of reasoning on why a person may or may not be sued for taking another's life.

Soldiers, really?

Also, in the other example you use. I am quite sure a person with any type of intellect about them would be able to differentiate between someone trying to take material goods and someone trying to take a life of another.

There are many upon many other sane reasons for owning a gun.

Anways, we're off the main topic. Want to talk about guns, gun laws, and reasons behind them, make a separate topic.

This topic is for our people in London having to deal with this rioting craze.

good job, you made me mad.

Edited by Emeraldwpn

Just sew your fucking mouth shut so no monstrosities can ever spew from it again and break your fingers to a point that they won't heal

That sounds very unpleasant, I would never voluntarily inflict such things upon myself.

As for the original topic, I was correct when I said that I heard what started it. Mandy also told about it on TS.

Not sure if this is the official shit, but apparently some gangsta with a gun shot at a cop and the cop killed him and then the other gangstas in his community started rioting.