peeps in london

Emeraldwpn

Pot smoking hippy. :wilson:

And apparently the area where I'm living in Brum next year is experiencing the riots at the moment. :llllll

So I was listening to talk radio, the good kind (Hannity) while at work. He keeps telling me that it's the entitlements that are causing these problems, and the US is next since we apparently already have riots like these going on in Philly and Wisconsin....

:rolleyes:

:shithappens:

I have made a fool of myself on this thread. I am sorry, I do apologize.

I accept. It's good to see that you are maturing

someone breaks into my house i will put them to sleep. Then move them out onto the sidewalk.

Dirtbag said he no longer wanted to be serenaded by you because he always woke up sore and outside on the sidewalk...

Serenaded = bully beat down

Doc just give up, because josh never will. I learned that the hard way off of the thread about the man killing his son's kidnapper. Can't wait til him and I cross again on another intellectual discussion topic. This time I'll be prepared.

Edited by Arrithmos

Doc just give up, because josh never will. I learned that the hard way off of the thread about the man killing his son's kidnapper. Can't wait til him and I cross again on another intellectual discussion topic. This time I'll be prepared.

No you won't.

And boom goes the dynamite.

I usually read The Telegraph online (largely because The Times costs money for online use) but that's a bunch of crap. There have been tons of rioters who were white. What's happening at the moment is largely unrelated to the initial incident, too. It's just a bunch of cunts trying to get free stuff.

Edited by Unbeaten

And boom goes the dynamite.

Boom shaka locka