peeps in london

Emeraldwpn

Riots did spread as far as Liverpool but not on the same scale as London. Only a few shops were looted and nowhere near as much damage done, yet.

Police have announced they will be deploying 10,000 more officers onto the streets this evening. This will take it to a total of 16,000 which is more than double the original count (6,000).

The stupid thing is that they're calling police from neighbouring counties like Hertfordshire & Kent, but then there's a risk of people starting shit in those places. Especially when they announce that the police are going to be elsewhere. :dan:

God.. 16k officers is alot. I'm waiting on the V for Vendetta situation there for when they start enforcing house curfews for the citizens.

The stupid thing is that they're calling police from neighbouring counties like Hertfordshire & Kent, but then there's a risk of people starting shit in those places. Especially when they announce that the police are going to be elsewhere. :dan:

They called police from neighbouring counties to come on the first night. I saw first hand all the police coming from Kent as I live just off of the A12 which is one of the main A roads that links South to North.

Word on Facebook is that my school has been looted this morning, Nando's was burnt down last night, and Tiger Tiger was hit as well. I'm guessing the other clubs/pubs have been hit. Not sure what these idiots plan on doing at night when they realise all the entertainment area has been smashed. :l

England vs Netherlands friendly is cancelled :jade:

GOOD. What a stupid time to have a friendly... 3 days before the start of the prem!

England vs Netherlands friendly is cancelled :jade:

GOOD. What a stupid time to have a friendly... 3 days before the start of the prem!

I guess. Would've been a good game though. Go Netherlands !

someone breaks into my house i will put them to sleep. Then move them out onto the sidewalk.

Dirtbag said he no longer wanted to be serenaded by you because he always woke up sore and outside on the sidewalk...

Some facts in no particular order etc etc.

1. Doc, you're a fucking see-you-next-tuesday. You don't even care about the riots in the UK. You are just trying to cause a stir on an internet forum.

2. I live about 30 minutes from Bristol so not that close to the violence. Still get a lot of updates on the situation on the local news. Supposedly, some people are meant to be rioting tonight in my town (Weston-super-Mare).

3. On the way to work I saw 3 riot vans and 2 APCs.

4. It seems the police shot a 29yr old who was a key member of a crack gang. No other real reason to my knowledge could/would have sparked the riots.

Word on Facebook is that my school has been looted this morning, Nando's was burnt down last night, and Tiger Tiger was hit as well. I'm guessing the other clubs/pubs have been hit. Not sure what these idiots plan on doing at night when they realise all the entertainment area has been smashed. :l

GET TO THE WINCHESTER!