What Are You Currently Watching?

Flavoring

Wife has been grinding out episodes of charmed! so that is what im watching as well.....great series for sure

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I am currently eatching one piece as it comes out on episode 1087 i think now waiting for the new manga to drop its going to be crazy!

Watching a tv show called from at the moment, didn’t think I would enjoy it as much as I currently am as it’s not my usual thing to watch but it’s good! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2024 at 6:25 PM, BradT50 said:

currently rewatching Lost

Haha my I was having a conversation last night with friends that turned into some talk about Lost and there are so many details that I was like, "what? did that really happen?" Guess I'll rewatch it sometime ...passively at least while skilling :) 

I've been watching the Rookie and SWAT on now TV when not playing RS, but I've been watching dragon ball super whilst playing RS. 

There's so much I want to watch and you all have given me so many ideas

1 hour ago, Super Vaughn said:

the Rookie

That's a really great show honestly. 

The new season of rupaul's just started so that's what I have been watching lately 😛

Firstly, you might think I have horrible taste. That's ok. We do not have to watch tv/movies together if you don't want to.

We (wifey and me) just finished watching Lucifer for the first time. It was enjoyable, and not what I expected. We are now re-watching The 100. We tend to go back through shows, and sometimes movies, to see fi me missed things.  

34 minutes ago, MrsDewwBerry said:

That's a really great show honestly. 

The new season of rupaul's just started so that's what I have been watching lately 😛

The rookie is soo good, I've never watched rupauls, probably not something I'd enjoy unless I was drunk 😂

2 hours ago, Elvinloar said:

We are now re-watching The 100

I loooved this. Especially Lexa. 

I have just finished Squid Games The Challenge on Netflix, didn't think it was that great but still couldn't stop watching it. 

4 hours ago, Elvinloar said:

Firstly, you might think I have horrible taste. That's ok. We do not have to watch tv/movies together if you don't want to.

We (wifey and me) just finished watching Lucifer for the first time. It was enjoyable, and not what I expected. We are now re-watching The 100. We tend to go back through shows, and sometimes movies, to see fi me missed things.  

Lucifer wasn't to bad did I finish it noo lol not at all. Is the 100 good? I think I tried to watch it but got distracted lol.

On 1/3/2024 at 7:25 PM, BradT50 said:

currently rewatching Lost

good luck with lost it is crazy confusing towards some parts...... Like 

12 minutes ago, Tourterelle said:

did I finish it

Finish it. It will surprise you. 

12 minutes ago, Tourterelle said:

Is the 100 good

It actually is. I admit that it is slow. In the end, it was mostly worth it.  Also, see Thoraa's comment regarding this show. 

Just finished Picard. The last 5 years or so I worked my way through TNG. As a kid I had seen some random Star Trek episodes with my late Grandfather. He was a NASA scientist in the 50s-70s and loved Star Trek. After he passed I decided to give it a go, and love Patrick Stewart so opted for The Next Generation. I was blown away. Plenty of bad episodes mixed in with the good, but the show is incredibly aspirational for the future of humankind, and tackles many ethical and moral dilemmas. All that to say, it was nice getting a 30+ year later wrap-up for Jean Luc Picard and his crew. 

With my wife we’ve slowly started watched The Americans.  Recently finished The Gilded Age. 

Currently watching Reacher, the last episode is on Friday. Highly recommended probably one of the best series I have ever watched.

My normal go to watches when I am afking would be, Dr House, Chicago Fire and Scorpion :)

If anyone has any other recommendations I am open to watching anything within reason :P

• 2 months later...

Been watching Mr.Inbetween.  Gonna buy season 3 soon and finish it off.  Show is like a comedy/drama about a hitman.  And to make it better its an australian film so it has that special type of aussie humour to it