What small things Piss you off?

Deathcon

Small every-day things that  make you go :sly:  or just generally say "Goddamnit"

a few of mine are somewhat similar but:

Ripping a paper towel but it doesn't rip right and i get like 3/4th's of it

When i go to grab toilet paper but apparently i only rip a strand off

Attempting to throw something ( maybe a pen onto a desk or something akin to that ) and it falls short or rolls off the other side.

First world problem but when I'm either shopping or grocery shopping and people leave their cart in the middle or sideways blocking off the path and they go browse something 5 feet away.

Also when people leave drinks or half eaten food on the shelves of a store when there's a bazillion trash cans (Also applies to littering in public).

9 hours ago, Deathcon said:

Ripping a paper towel but it doesn't rip right and i get like 3/4th's of it

This is the epitome of "well fuck >.>" for me x.D

- Grabbing a spoon when I meant to grab a fork... 

- Seeing someone spill/drop something on themselves and continue to eat it with absolutely 0 grace. Or if it's a beverage try to suck it out of their clothes... seriously wtf

- WOOPS CAPS 

- Forgetting where I put my sunglasses/hat when they're already on my head, and anxiously searching for far longer than I should.

Edited by Cyruss
  • When people stare in public.
  • Walking upstairs/downstairs and forgetting something I needed downstairs/upstairs.
  • When cars stop in a crosswalk.
  • When people who are having a phone conversation with earbuds/mic insist on yelling while looking at other people (kinda funny, too, because they look crazy).
  • When someone leaves a negligible amount of beverage/food in the refrigerator or cupboard.
  • When long socks slide down to my ankle.

1. People who pick something up in the supermarket and decide they don't want it and put it randomly on another shelf throughout the store. The worst I had seen was someone who had ordered something from the deli/butcher and left it in the cleaning products aisle, like c'mon dude. 

2. Bad drivers, bad parkers, people who text and drive, anything that distracts you and makes you a worse driver. Just get out of my way. :lol: 

3. Fly's, Mosquitos, Spiders, Snakes, Bugs, most Australian wildlife. I only get the first two since moving to the city but back in the country where I'm from they were all a daily nuisance/death waiting to happen lol.

So, so many things... If any of these describe you, please stop being that person. 

People who go through the self check-out line at the grocery store who do any of the following:

-Actually pay with cash. Self check-out exists to speed things up, swipe your fucking credit card and get out of the way. 

-Have a trillion items.

-Think it would be cute to have their small child try to scan all their shit with no regard for the 5 people waiting in line behind them. 

-Try to ring up produce/other barcode-less items without making note of the PLU when they take it off the shelf. 

There's more. I see someone doing something that pisses me off literally every time I go to the store. I text @Tristan about it every time. 

People who insist on driving exactly the speed limit or slower in the left lane. If you're making a left turn, you don't need to be in the left lane ten miles before your turn, and nobody should ever have to pass you on the right. 

People who don't use push to talk on TeamSpeak.

People who don't know how to merge properly.

People sitting in seat 27D on the airplane who get up immediately when you get to the gate to try to deplane. Motherfucker unless you're about to die or give birth, you aren't getting off this plane before anyone in the 26 rows in front of you. 

People who can't control their children. 

People who can't control their dogs. 

Oh, this is a big one and INFURIATED me in college. THIS IS AMERICA. WE DRIVE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE ROAD. THIS MEANS YOU WALK ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE HALLWAY, SIDEWALK, OR WHAT HAVE YOU. Nobody should have to weave in and out of oncoming traffic when they're walking to or from class. 

People who ride their bikes on the road but don't think the law applies to them. I can't tell you how many bikers I've seen nearly get hit by cars because they blow through four way stops and think being on a bike gives them right of way everywhere. You aren't a fucking pedestrian when you bike on the road, you are a very slow, annoying, and vulnerable car. If you INSIST on biking in the middle of the lane and aren't going to move over, I am going to tailgate your inconsiderate ass.

50 minutes ago, Cam L said:

Oh, this is a big one and INFURIATED me in college. THIS IS AMERICA. WE DRIVE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE ROAD. THIS MEANS YOU WALK ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE HALLWAY, SIDEWALK, OR WHAT HAVE YOU. Nobody should have to weave in and out of oncoming traffic when they're walking to or from class. 

I was starting to think I was the only one who hated this - I don't understand how it doesn't bother them to inconvenience themselves, let alone anyone else. Additionally - people who do this and then refuse to move/force you to walk around them. I've started walking through people.

Anything, and everything about bad drivers. >_< I can list a few: 

- People who drive under the speed limit. 

- People who tailgate you. 

- Even if I'm signalling beforehand that I want to change lanes, the person behind you speeds up and changes into the lane you wanted to go, and horns because they are so impatient. 

- Impatient drivers.

- Speedy drivers, who try to pass you even if you're driving at / or a little above speed limit. 

- People who sometimes drive on the yellow/white lines. 

That's about all I can think of. ^_^" 

People who want to change lanes at the last minute and need to cross two lanes to get to their exit ramp and block both lanes of traffic trying to cross when no one will let them.  You should have thought about being in the correct lane about two miles ago.  Fuck you.  Have a great day.

Cops who tailgate in unmarked cars to get you to speed up so they can give you a more expensive ticket.  Thank you officer.

People driving 2 or 3 miles under the speed limit in the passing/speed/left lane and will not get the fuck out of the way for like, ever.  

People shitting in urinals.  Come on...

Supermarket Annoyances

- People having a catch up in the isle causing a blockage

- People who take ages browsing when I want to grab something

- People who park their cart at the checkout then run off to grab something they forgot

- People who can't control their kids or feel the need to bring the whole family. Like bro; one of you cunts stay at home with the kids. The supermarket is not the place for your next family trip.kthxbai.

Work Annoyances

- People who put random shit in my cubby hole

- Helicopter parents

- People who take forever at the copier

- People who don't put their dishes in the dishwasher and leave shit on the bench / sink area

- Children who say "what are we doing Whaea?" it's like you little shit I just explained in detail 3x.

Driving

- People who are slow to take off when the light is green

- People who don't stop at pedestrian crossings when there are people waiting to cross

- People who cut you off 

- People who can't park properly

- Cyclists (fuck u)

Miscellanious

- People who are always on their phones especially during social occasions 

- People who tell me teaching is easy cause I get holidays all the time

- Door to door salesmen (this includes bible bashers)

9 minutes ago, Maggie said:

- Helicopter parents

- Door to door salesmen (this includes bible bashers)

1. What lol

2. One time i had a buddy over when i was in highschool and this Jehovah Witness came to my door, my friend hid with his phone and recorded me opening the door. I pretended to worship satan and act all demonic, screeching and the like. I dont see Jehovah Witnesses anymore.

3 minutes ago, Deathcon said:

1. What lol

A parent who takes an overprotective or excessive interest in the life of their child or children. :sly: 

4 minutes ago, Maggie said:

A parent who takes an overprotective or excessive interest in the life of their child or children. :sly: 

I've gotten shit for letting my kids play outside without supervision :sly: 

Just now, Beric said:

Double edged sword :P 

Just now, Beric said:

Someone's always going to be unhappy with kids, I take my daughter everywhere and encourage her one-year-old ass to scream at nothing because people without kids are just as annoying as kids themselves sometimes.

Just about anything that every other person in existence seems to do. I'm at the point where I need to stop saying "I hate when people do this" and start saying "I hate people".

5 hours ago, Maggie said:

Double edged sword :P 

wait shit from maggie?????????

1 hour ago, Veggie said:

When people are wrong on the internet

are u saying your never wrong on the internet :reporter:

Edited by Bryce