Vesic

What made you start playing Runescape?

Certainbuds
On 5/7/2018 at 4:57 PM, Vesic said:

Just curious about how your runescape journey started! Let's share and tell!

I think i hate myself? Hard to say lmao

itsalexdude

When I was a kid my older sister got a laptop for her birthday when I was like 9. I saw her playing Runescape on it for the first time and we made my first account together :lol:

Ewhenn

The urge to kill kids.

Rafi
7 minutes ago, Ewhenn said:

The urge to kill kids.

He posts from prison. 

-Finaltank-

I'll answer this seriously even though no one really cares. But I migrated from Age of Empires because N0valyfe and another friend talked me into trying out RS. Turns out he would be a total machine at this game and I would just end up mingling around in RSC forums bickering with other kids. Ahh.. the young life.  

Fairwellz

A friend of mine said it was quite fun, and I had playing the same game for almost 2 decades. It was time for a change.

69 is L337

friends in highschool (nov 1999) rsc

Azeezan
On 5/11/2018 at 1:02 PM, Daeneces said:

I saw I could kill goblins so I sought after becoming the strongest goblin destoryer of them all. I succeeded at this.

Have you seen the anime? or read the manga?

Pyrolord

Used to watch my brother hog the computer and play it. Once I got bored and banned (got banned for something my account apparently did while me and my family was away on vacation) from the game I was playing before I decided to try it out. 

Red-san

I was a huge role player back then on AOL & someone suggested to me in a chatroom that I should give RuneScape a try. I originally started in 2005 & then quit around 2013 with a nearly maxed account. Not sure what got me back, maybe boredom or the fact that not many online games that I tried live up my expectations.

Speedjaw

Brother and I were always on Miniclip back in the day and I noticed Runescape competing with Club Penguin in the rankings, decided to check it out and been hooked ever since.

Kristi

My brothers friend was playing it so he started playing it in 05, then I got interested and never stopped playing