Events

Events happening today

1. 12
    AM

02 Apr 2024 12:00 AM      01:00 AM

EDIT: Taken over by Thoraa!
    Unfortunately, due to stuff IRL, i won't be able to play Runescape tonight.
    Sorry!

Pest Control is my favorite minigame and it will be in the minigame spotlight!
    Come play pest control with me on the Pest Control World.

Requirement: "Combat Level" 100 or higher - but no skill required.
    Pest control is my favorite minigame.
    It is a combat minigame but it is "safe". You will likely die, but you just respawn and keep killing stuff.
    You are required to have lvl 100 combat to participate, but you don't need experience, grab a sword/bow/staff/spirit and come join the fun!

The fun:
    High-paced combat-based minigame. Protect a knight, slay some bugs, destroy some portals.
    Gain combat xp while you're doing it (I'm still hoping for Sparky the ranged pet!). Wear augmented items if you want them to level up for your invention training needs. Zero consequences for death (I often use "smite" to get revenge on my killers).

The rewards:
    I am still saving up to upgrade the final few pieces of my "void knight" armor - which is one of the better hybrid armors in the game...
    ...but if you don't feel like you need hybrid armor (it still pales in comparison to non-hybrid armor), you can use your reward points on consumables, including direct combat xp in the skill of your choice.
    Also: THALER!

If you want to read more about Pest Control, find it on the Wiki, here:
    https://runescape.wiki/w/Pest_Control#Requirements
    There are a few things that aren't permitted... no Dwarf Cannons, no summoning familiars... and you shouldn't waste your overloads on this game... honesty just grab your favorite weapon and show up.

But honestly, you can just show up and start clicking on bad guys and folks will explain it to you as we go, no need to study in advance.

See you in-game!
    -Joey (Friar Sledge)

Event details

The Gladiatorz - Rs Events 0 Comments
  2. 6
    PM

02 Apr 2024 06:00 PM      07:00 PM

Come hang out with other Gladz on W39 at the GE. All portables will be there or available on request. Hope some of ya'll will join me ==|:-)=!!!

Event details

3. 11
    PM

02 Apr 2024 11:00 PM      03 Apr 2024 12:00 AM

Come join us in the clan citadel for a capping party!
    Where: Clan Citadel
    When: 5pm MST

Be sure to also submission your raffle entry for the capping!

Event details