Events

Events happening today

1. 1
    AM

25 Apr 2024 01:30 AM      02:30 AM

Who?

Everyone is welcome!

What?

Skill and Chill at Fort Forinthry with all the Portables available for your use! Get those gainz and shoot the breeze with your friends and clannies~
    The "Trill" in the title does not refer to singing this time, but rather to the mellifluous melody of voices raised to answer fun Trivia questions!

Trivia will happen in Public Chat at Fort Forinthry: that is, I will post questions there, and will only accept answers there. There will be 25 questions total, and the first person to answer each question correctly will receive 1,000,000 gold!
    Because Public Chat has a narrow range, please make certain that you're actually inside or just outside the Workshop, so that your answers can be seen.

The Trivia Theme this time around is: Chemistry

To further sweeten the pot, there will be a raffle of all attendees. The winner will receive 15,000,000 GP!

When?

One-and-a-half hours after reset of Thursday, April 25th, which is Wednesday night at 9:30 PM EDT.
    If you're unsure when this is, the schedule should be set to your time zone!

Where?

Workshop of Fort Forinthry, World 39
    It is recommended, but not required, to complete the New Foundations quest at minimum. (It is easy and has no skill or quest requirements!)
    The easiest way to reach the Fort is through the lodestone, which is quickly unlocked..

We might also be on Discord if people are interested! If so, the Events voice channel will be where this takes place.
    That said, your host doesn't have a working microphone and begs your forgiveness.

Why?

Because I said so. Because I asked nicely?

More seriously, for the pleasure of your friends' company, a good time to grind some skills, and a chance for mental exercise!

Additionally, there will be prizes! The winners of the trivia will receive 1,000,000 GP for each correct answer they get. There will be a raffle rolling the names of everyone who attended, and the winner of that will receive 15,000,000 GP.

How?

This is a useless question I posted for completion's sake, as this was already implicitly covered above.

See you all there!

Event details

The Gladiatorz - Rs Events 4 Comments
  2. 2
    AM

25 Apr 2024 02:30 AM      04:30 AM

Intro to PvM/Bossing

New or Returning to RuneScape3, but can't seem to get a grasp on how to kill monsters/bosses easily? 
    Do you find creating Keybinds or playing with RS's interface frustrating? 
    Maybe don't understand equipment, weapons, abilities, perks or upgrades?
    Want to learn mechanics to begin PvM with low/mid tier bosses?

THEN THIS IS WHERE YOU NEED TO BE!
    Join me and I'd be glad to help you with anything to advance your gaming  
    I'll tach simple AI setups, beginning keybinds for practice, ideal bosses per bossing lvl/advancement, & the confidence to DOMINATE your next bossing instance!

If anyone is willing to teach me, I'd love to learn Raksha, Solo HM Kera, & Solo-Trio Solak

!ABSOLUTELY 0 EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
    When? 2:30 - 4:30  GameTime 
    Bring your favorite combat style

Event details

The Gladiatorz - Rs Events 0 Comments