What is your prediction?

Hess

Oh so we're doin like Mad March brackets except with electoral votes? Sadly just about every state is decided before the election even begins, so there's not much fun :(

some asshole is going win (no matter what):D

<3

Lol I saw the topic and was coming to post this exact thing WOW Bryce You hacked my brain

lol me pokeing u in the butt hacked ur brain :)

The line was very long and of course, conversation was abound. I was just in front of this college girl. She was going on about how exciting it was to see Obama's next four years. I turned around with my best Clark Gable smile and said, "You're in college? That's great! Education is key. How much debt do you have from your student loans?" She said "about 60,000 dollars". I looked her dead in the eye and said "Add 218,000 to that. That is the amount you now owe because Obama has overspent a trillion a year for the last four years." The look in her eyes was epic. "Really??" She asked. "Yes, what are you majoring in?" "Healthcare management." "Wow, too bad" I said. "Why?" "Because with Obamacare, about half of the doctors and hospitals will have to close their doors." It's going to be a tough market to break into." "REALLY?!?!" She asked. "I'm sorry to say, but yes." I responded. "You may want to think more about your vote." Her mother had tears in her eyes. Her mother said "I wish I could have talked to her like that, I was so worried she was coming in to make a mistake." I told her "It's her right to vote for whoever she wants to, but I want her to walk into that booth with all of the facts." The girl replied "I'm voting for Romney, I want to be able to take care of my mother." As she walked out of the polling station, she saw me outside , gave me a quick hug and said thank you so much. I didn't make a mistake this time!"

Just doing my part!

The line was very long and of course, conversation was abound. I was just in front of this college girl. She was going on about how exciting it was to see Obama's next four years. I turned around with my best Clark Gable smile and said, "You're in college? That's great! Education is key. How much debt do you have from your student loans?" She said "about 60,000 dollars". I looked her dead in the eye and said "Add 218,000 to that. That is the amount you now owe because Obama has overspent a trillion a year for the last four years." The look in her eyes was epic. "Really??" She asked. "Yes, what are you majoring in?" "Healthcare management." "Wow, too bad" I said. "Why?" "Because with Obamacare, about half of the doctors and hospitals will have to close their doors." It's going to be a tough market to break into." "REALLY?!?!" She asked. "I'm sorry to say, but yes." I responded. "You may want to think more about your vote." Her mother had tears in her eyes. Her mother said "I wish I could have talked to her like that, I was so worried she was coming in to make a mistake." I told her "It's her right to vote for whoever she wants to, but I want her to walk into that booth with all of the facts." The girl replied "I'm voting for Romney, I want to be able to take care of my mother." As she walked out of the polling station, she saw me outside , gave me a quick hug and said thank you so much. I didn't make a mistake this time!"

Just doing my part!

Obama has approved waivers to states for some of the most onerous requirements of the No Child Left Behind law. The Obama administration's Race to the Top competition has rewarded winning states with billions of dollars for pursuing education policies Obama supports. Won approval from Congress for a $10,000 college tax credit over four years and increases in Pell grants and other financial aid.

Mitt Romney supported the federal accountability standards of the No Child Left Behind law. He has said the student testing, charter-school incentives and teacher evaluation standards of Obama’s “Race to the Top” competition “make sense” although the federal government should have less control of education. Says increases in federal student aid encourage tuition to go up, too. Wants to see private lenders return to the federal student loan program.

Romney April 2012: Mr. Romney said he would either consolidate the education department with another agency or make it "a heck of a lot smaller." "I'm not going to get rid of it entirely," he said.

Obama Jan 2012 Make community colleges into community career centers

If you want to talk Education, there are several aspects you need to consider.

Just doing my part!

Hahahahaha.

Just doing my part!

Troll so hard, mother fuckas wanna fine me