Unofficial "favorite food" thread

Bryce

Tortilla soup, but only if I've made it.

why are all of these named "unofficial"?

Wait until you see what he has pinned on Fair Valley. :reporter:

i love pizza. Not that dominoes shit neither. A bit fuckin delicious lookin pizza with loads o cheese n sausage n all that good stuff o lord it'll feel so good in my stomach

Tortilla soup, but only if I've made it.

why are all of these named "unofficial"?

Wait until you see what he has pinned on Fair Valley. :reporter:/>

Easily one of the worst stickied threads I've ever seen, and that's a mighty high bar to get over.

Shit, I speak the harmless truth, and I get censored for it. You used to be a bro, Killa, you used to be a bro. I guess the power gets to everyone's head, in the end. What a shame.

I like a good cheeseburger.

Edited by Sir Jake 14

Shit, I speak the harmless truth, and I get censored for it. You used to be a bro, Killa, you used to be a bro. I guess the power gets to everyone's head, in the end. What a shame.

:crycry:

:crycry:/>

How delightfully ironic!

Jake, you should know by now that it's not what you say. It's how you say it.

I speak the harmless truth, and I get censored for it. You used to be a bro, Killa, you used to be a bro. I guess the power gets to everyone's head, in the end.

Truer words cannot be spoken.

:sj14:

:sj: