Unofficial "favorite drink" thread

Bryce

Water.

Living in the middle of the wilderness with a private well -> fucking amazing.

no fluoridation. How much more amazing is it though?

Water at my school tastes and smells like bathroom water

very awful

If it's just at your school and not at other buildings in the area, the problem is likely the pipes being old and rusty/dirty/full of fungus.

Water.

Living in the middle of the wilderness with a private well -> fucking amazing.

no fluoridation. How much more amazing is it though?

Night and day difference. I can no longer stand drinking water anywhere else. A bit inconvenient. :P

I've been drinking 24-32oz+ every day of Mountain Dew for the past... five years.

It's horrible.

Me too and it's not horrible

That's even more disgusting.

Haha I have about 2L or more of Diet Coke a day.

They make cancer taste so fucking delicious.

Edited by Hess

I've been drinking 24-32oz+ every day of Mountain Dew for the past... five years.

It's horrible.

Me too and it's not horrible

That's even more disgusting.

Haha I have about 2L or more of Diet Coke a day.

They make cancer taste so fucking delicious.

I encourage you guys to switch the soda to water for even a month and see how much better you feel.

water, juices, and teas.

Only drink soda/pop when mixed with alcohol or if i am over someone's house and that's all they have. But i still may choose water over that soda/pop shit.

I encourage you guys to switch the soda to water for even a month and see how much better you feel.

I wish it were that easy. I no longer drink this stuff by choice.

At least my teeth still look good and are moderately healthy.

So I'm not the only one who feels like its actually an addiction.

Thank God, I thought I was going psychotic.

So I'm not the only one who feels like its actually an addiction.

Thank God, I thought I was going psychotic.

doesn't mean you should keep drinking it just because someone else shares in these feels. Work hard to fight it and become healthier. Then again, it's yo life, do as you wish.

Edited by Emeraldwpn

It's easier to stop buying it than it is to not drink it when you have it in the house.

I'd only consider that if I weren't in a place with shitty plumbing. And I'm not going to start drinking bottled water. Not to mention I don't feel comfortable having a meal without an acidy drink anymore. I have gone several months where all I've had is Gatorade/Powerade (don't really care zero calories or not, just the flavor), but really all that does is make me drink 100+ fl oz./day and make me really tired.

It's easier to stop buying it than it is to not drink it when you have it in the house.

I recently purchased a case. When that is complete, I will not buy more mountain dew. We'll see how this goes... for about the fifth attempt in the last thirty days.

I recently purchased a case. When that is complete, I will not buy more mountain dew. We'll see how this goes... for about the fifth attempt in the last thirty days.

Try switching to caffeine free sodas at first. Should make it easier on you.

Try switching to caffeine free sodas at first. Should make it easier on you.

That's a good idea. Sierra Mist hello