Unofficial "favorite drink" thread

Bryce

The two biggest health problems in north america are headaches and diarrhea. Tylenol and peptol are not solving the problems, they are just masking them.

Both of these problems are caused by the same thing: dehydration.

If everyone drank 4 L of water a day, hospitals would go out of business. Seriously. Start drinking a shitload of water people, you'll find yourself infinitely healthier. I haven't been sick since I was a child.

If you drink pop you are an idiot.

If your city/town flourinates the water though, drink bottled water.

The two biggest health problems in north america are headaches and diarrhea. Tylenol and peptol are not solving the problems, they are just masking them.

Both of these problems are caused by the same thing: dehydration.

If everyone drank 4 L of water a day, hospitals would go out of business. Seriously. Start drinking a shitload of water people, you'll find yourself infinitely healthier. I haven't been sick since I was a child.

If you drink pop you are an idiot.

If your city/town flourinates the water though, drink bottled water.

I've never had anything more serious than a common cold and I drink soda in excess.

Get at me bro00o0o

Also you only get headaches from soda if you drink like 8 in a day or go from drinking 4+ a day to stopping completely. Excess of caffeine or withdrawal from caffeine is how they're associated with soda.

Edited by Vigilant Foe

The headaches was reference to people being dehydrated. In your case, you are receiving plenty of hydration. But you are killing yourself in other ways. Just wait until your youthful metabolism starts to slow down. You'll get fat veeerrrry fast.

I really like water. But I also occasionally drink sodas and mixed stuff like Kool Aid. All juices are also always good.

Drink wise, I like dark lagers and all kinds of wine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
diet dr pepper

also lel at the anti fluoride sentiment

It's your body, man

I like beer a lot, and while not my most favourite of the bunch, there's still this rep your clan thingy (I had these stashed somewhere but never got around to clean them :/)

0fkzock.jpg

Edited by Tom
diet dr pepper

yo first the government tries to weaken our bodies, then it tries to take away our guns. keep drinking your (planet-obliterating) bottled water, folks. 

Edited by Shelfie
diet dr pepper

yo first the government tries to weaken our bodies, then it tries to take away our guns. keep drinking your (planet-obliterating) bottled water, folks. 

i only drink the finest tap water from a non-reusable plastic bottle.

• 2 weeks later...

My cousin was addicted to Mountain Dew in its first few years. He was drinking 2L a day. The caffeine and sugar make it highly addicting. When he tried to stop drinking it he spent a couple days throwing up. He managed to quit and I don't think he's had any since. A lot easier to quit than smoking.

When he tried to stop drinking it he spent a couple days throwing up.
:wtf:

Good on him for sticking through that.