Connecticut School Shooting

Sheckky

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/12/14/shooting-reported-at-connecticut-elementary-school/?hpt=hp_t1

288430-connecticut-school-shooting.jpg

Children and adults gunned down in Connecticut school massacre

There's been a mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut

We're told there are 18-20 children who have been killed, with a death toll close to 30

Law enforcement tells CNN suspect is named Ryan Lanza

Around 9:30 A.M EST a gunman entered an elementary school in Connecticut and opened fire.

Really makes me sick that someone would enter a school especially an elementary school and open fire on innocent children. Can't even send kids to school nowadays and know that they are safe.

Edited by Sheckky

This is really really sad, and I only have to blame media.

If the media didn't spend every waking moment covering theater shoot outs, mall shootings, or anything else, no one would be doing this. Everyone just wants their fame before they go and kill themselves.

So sickening, especially this time of year...

What a horrible act... I really feel terrible for the families that lost their children right before the holiday season...

Mass shootings like this are becoming so common, it's ridiculous.

All I see is dystopia in the making.

This is really really sad, and I only have to blame media.

If the media didn't spend every waking moment covering theater shoot outs, mall shootings, or anything else, no one would be doing this. Everyone just wants their fame before they go and kill themselves.

So sickening, especially this time of year...

While the desire for fame and notoriety came to mind as possible motives (like the shooter at VT), I'd withhold drawing conclusions until some information about the shooter is released. It's being reported that he killed his mother, which makes me think there's more to it, such something more along the lines of psychosis. There's certainly no reasonable explanation, but you can never really know why some people do unreasonable things.

Edited by Knightmare25

When i seen this, i was total Shocked on what happened.

I will pray on those who lost and the Parents who lost their child :(, who in their right minds to harm Small kids these days anyway?

When i seen this, i was total Shocked on what happened.

I will pray on those who lost and the Parents who lost their child :(/>, who in their right minds to harm Small kids these days anyway?

James Potter would

Yea it's really sad that this happened, if loosing a kid wasn't traumatizing enough, having it happen so close to holidays when everyone is suppose to be spending time together.

Yeah, God sentences children to be murdered because adults have chosen to respect each individual's faith by not including spirituality in their institution. Really sounds like the "Christian" God that so many people base their beliefs and morals on!

I thought all of that fire and brimstone crap died a long time ago, but I guess there are still some idiots who refuse to let it go.

Edited by Knightmare25

Yeah, God sentences children to be murdered because adults have chosen to respect each individual's faith by not including spirituality in their institution. Really sounds like the "Christian" God that so many people base their beliefs and morals on!

I thought all of that fire and brimstone crap died a long time ago, but I guess there are still some idiots who refuse to let it go.

This is a border-line Crusades II war declaration

The Crusades were wars to force Christianity on those who had other faiths. The shirt implies that God murders innocent children because adults with no connection to the children choose to let the parents teach religion. That goes against so many Judeo-Christian principles, which is what I'm talking about.

How did what I say mirror the intent/purpose of the Crusades?

Edited by Knightmare25

The Crusades were wars to force Christianity on those who had other faiths. The shirt implies that God murders innocent children because adults with no connection to the children choose to let the parents teach religion. That goes against so many Judeo-Christian principles, which is what I'm talking about.

How did what I say mirror the intent/purpose of the Crusades?

you ruined the joke

you ass