Connecticut School Shooting

Sheckky

You guys take humor very literally.

Your "joke" wasn't very good :kanye:/>/>/>

I didn't make the shirt :kanye:/>/>

i'll straight eat the back half of a goat while the front half if still breathin motherfucker you skinny (not appropriate) wanna talk food lets fuckin talk food you pussy bitches

got my teeth cut the fuck out and replaced with teflon coated titanium bitch i got a thirteen million dollar artificial intelligence bionic swallow muscle designed by nasa that can straight push an unplucked turkey down my fuckin throat fuckin feet and all you fuckin busters

sometimes i order like three four double quarter pounders and walk out into the parking lot and just start cold whippin em passing police cars i don't give a shit the cops know i eat taser electricity like a german guy eat mustard that shits like fuckin parsley to me

the sun don't set bitch i just get hungry at dusk

Edited by Doc

Yeah, God sentences children to be murdered because adults have chosen to respect each individual's faith by not including spirituality in their institution. Really sounds like the "Christian" God that so many people base their beliefs and morals on!

I thought all of that fire and brimstone crap died a long time ago, but I guess there are still some idiots who refuse to let it go.

This is a border-line Crusades II war declaration

The Crusades were wars to force Christianity on those who had other faiths. The shirt implies that God murders innocent children because adults with no connection to the children choose to let the parents teach religion. That goes against so many Judeo-Christian principles, which is what I'm talking about.

How did what I say mirror the intent/purpose of the Crusades?

you ruined the joke

you ass

YEAH! I agree.

knightmare25=ass

282986_496594787030099_1279476418_n.jpg

Seems like the student has a lot to learn about religion.

On the other side, I was in the hospital when this happened so I saw it first on Saturday. I couldn't believe it. It's sad for both sides really. Again, the shooter was an outcast, quiet guy and something pushed him to plan such a thing. Pushed the other two also. There will be more and they will be much more horrendous than this was.(Last one was about six months ago) Although, I don't know how you can exceed the pain that was delivered here in this incident.