Back on xbox after ~ 2 years

IKEA

Ok so I haven't had xbox for about 2 years since I sold my old 1st gen.

I got a new one at xmas and wondered if xbox still do the 30 days free live when you get a new account also which games I should get I know for sure I will be getting GoW3, Fifa13 and Black Ops 2 what else is everyone playing?

Black Ops 2 is over hyped, granted I've never played it, there is a new Call of Duty every year added to the franchise... enough said.

-----------------------------------------------------

Far Cry 3

Hitman: Absolution (and) Splinter Cell: Conviction; in preparation for Splinter Cell: Blacklist.

I don't play games as much as i used to. There all the same ( halo black ops, bf, and GOW), do a mission, kill this, your KDR is... and so on lol

I only play the sports games once in while but even those are the same every time. They just don't capture my attention anymore lol

Edited by Excellence G

I would suggest battlefield 3 but they ruined their own game

rip game

I really can't think of any game I'd recommend you getting. I'd suggest pc games cause I pirate all my shit and then you can mod it out, like fallout nv

Call of Duty makes me sick.

This

Either you love it or you hate it, and that is determined by connection to the host.

The campaigns are fun, though. Except I've played about 4 or 5 missions into Black Ops 2 campaign since buying it and it just makes me cringe. Doesn't feel like CoD, feels like I have such little control over my character, feels like they tried to incorporate Halo or some shit into the mechanics, non-linear and completely random, and I don't look forward to the next mission. Just based on the campaign, I'd say MW3 is better than Black Ops 2. Multiplayer will always be the same old shit AKA you either play CoD4 multiplayer or fuck it.

• 2 weeks later...

If you have Mass Effect 3 and want to do multiplayer let me know. I'm trying to get the achievement for 100% in all of the zones so some help/company would be appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

Battlefield 3 shits on Call of Duty all day.

And I have every single Call of Duty game and am maxed prestige in them all, so my opinion is valid. Battlefield is just infinitely superior in every single way. The only thing better about Call of Duty is round/game ending killcams, where you can do cool shit and your friends have to watch it and be all impressed and shit. But Battlefield doesn't need replays, because the entire game is pure highlight reel material, just nonstop epic moments.

Battlefield 3 shits on Call of Duty all day.

And I have every single Call of Duty game and am maxed prestige in them all, so my opinion is valid. Battlefield is just infinitely superior in every single way. The only thing better about Call of Duty is round/game ending killcams, where you can do cool shit and your friends have to watch it and be all impressed and shit. But Battlefield doesn't need replays, because the entire game is pure highlight reel material, just nonstop epic moments.

Absolute gayest thing I've ever seen someone post on these forums