Back on xbox after ~ 2 years

IKEA

Battlefield does shit on CoD. CoD is fun, but the multiplayer is a bit 1-dimensional and arcade-like in comparison to BF. The diversity, accuracy, and magnitude in weaponry, vehicles, and maps is overwhelming. I enjoy CoD, but the only times I enjoy replaying it is for zombies.

I would suggest battlefield 3 but they ruined their own game

rip game

How's that?

Edited by Knightmare25

I don't like any of the treyarch black ops, I thought black ops 2 was worse than the first. 

I liked mw3 and still play that, but other than fps and sports games, I don't really like any other types of games for xbox. 

I'm currently playing Black Ops 2 on Xbox.  If you're interested in adding me you can do so @ oil lucky lio.  I'm in a clan if you're interested in joining that as well shoot me a message and I'll get you in.

I think Black Ops 2 is a great game for the most part, mainly due to the elite feature in the game which allows my clan and I to perform clan ops for the day and complete challenges which is always fun.  I feel a sense of accomplishment doing clan ops because you can earn your clan XP and level your clan up which is fun.  I also get a sense of fellowship and community playing with the same group of 5 or 6 people every day.

Please don't hesitate to add me if you play Black Ops 2.

• 3 months later...

If you haven't played the 360 in a few years I suggest buying older cheap games. You'd be surprised at how many awesome games you can get under 10 dollars