Making money in old rs

Crazedmage72

If its like when runescape first started mining and smithing will make bank, people need weapons and armor.  They will be willing to trade anything for them

So I haven't really bothered looking deep into this, which I probably should, but could anyone answer a few questions quick? I'd really appreciate it. 

We're definitely getting 2007 back?

Everyone starts from 1 in all stats?

How much is it?

I get to be killed by my first goblin again?

Edit: I just read some things. Looks good. I'm in! 

Yes

Yes except 10 hp

Additional* $5 (Jagex estimation) after an initial month free of charge. (Additional*: mandatory membership to the main game).

Yes, it'll happen repeatedly and you know it.

Edited by Aurum
wat knightmare252525 said

GP is gonna lose value so quickly once people start alching so hold your bank value in stable items.

This is why I won't be wasting my time runecrafting and getting magic to 55 like everybody and their mother and their grandmother have stated they plan on doing. You could afford a decent weapon from a shop just from GP from quests. Can buy Rune Longsword for 32k from Champions Guild. Second best weapon in Dragon Scimitar for 100k. I'll probably spend most of my time doing quests or getting the low level requirements for quests.
Someone should inform Ewhenn

heh, 100+ whips back in the day

Going for 99 range. Gonna camp black drags for a visage

Edited by PureMushu
I'll probably spend most of my time doing quests or getting the low level requirements for quests.
This is what I'll be doing.

I'll probably spend most of my time doing quests or getting the low level requirements for quests.

I'm going to see how many quests I can complete in the first month

Nonstop quest nostalgia is a go :)

Let me play

Let me play

You can't play unless you've owned one of these:

26um5.png

I can't remember if you did or not

Let me play

You can't play unless you've owned one of these:

26um5.png

I can't remember if you did or not

I did you twit.

1) Mine essence

2) Train RC while getting runes for 55 magic

3) Get 55 magic using the runes created

4) Get woodcutting up to level 60 selling logs along the way to buy an adamant hatchet for 1625 GP from a store, then fletch the rest until 70 fletching for yew longbows.

5) Chop yew logs

6) Pick flax

7) Alch completed yew longbows

8) Make bank

This seems logical to me too. But how are you gonna get nats for alching? With no glories available how would you RC the nats? 

This seems logical to me too. But how are you gonna get nats for alching? With no glories available how would you RC the nats? 
Run back and forth unnoting the essence at the Karamja general store. Just like the good 'ol days. :sadbanana:
Run back and forth unnoting the essence at the Karamja general store. Just like the good 'ol days. :sadbanana:

Okay, I never did that. Guess I'm doing that then lol

Does the value of alching yew longs not change with 07 scape?