EWHENN, GEEZERPUNK, DESTROYER25, MKM, AI3, BENDERINE, SUISIDEXKL...HELP WHAT ARE WE DOING?

Bakay

Benderine reporting for duty.

I can't scape out i'm in Sydney, Australia staying at a hostel in Kings Cross. The red light district of Australia. It's pretty awesome i accidentaly walked into a brothel last week (prostitution is legal here) and there's lady boy prostitutes on every corner near my hostel. Loads of bars/clubs down the road and loads and loads of hot international/ozzie women. Flying to Bali, Indonesia in a few days for 3 weeks then Thailand for a month. Life's good.

Edited by Andrewski
Benderine reporting for duty.

I can't scape out i'm in Sydney, Australia staying at a hostel in Kings Cross. The red light district of Australia. It's pretty awesome i accidentaly walked into a brothel last week (prostitution is legal here) and there's lady boy prostitutes on every corner near my hostel. Loads of bars/clubs down the road and loads and loads of hot international/ozzie women. Flying to Bali, Indonesia in a few days for 3 weeks then Thailand for a month. Life's good.

How many men have you slept with

Omg I teleblock for you guys once and I don't even get a mention!!!!!! I think I died too.

Benderine why the fuck would you go to Kings Cross? Worst part of Sydney lol

Edited by Joelly88