EWHENN, GEEZERPUNK, DESTROYER25, MKM, AI3, BENDERINE, SUISIDEXKL...HELP WHAT ARE WE DOING?

Bakay

Sayonaraman
lol @ sayo, I'm mellow like a puppy.

added both of you

Love you man. I'm gonna play a bit during Easter and then we'll see what happens :) what you up to nowadays Zach?

lol @ sayo, I'm mellow like a puppy.

added both of you

look hoe why didn't you get at me when i messaged you, my feelings are hurt i feel no love i mean wtf yo

Edit: if ewhenn comes back we demand a teamspeak channel on the server, i loving demand but demand non the less. Like "Ex Asshole Channel" not picky but it's terrifying to hear people yell at me in weird languages

Edited by Mkm2384

I'm working on recovering ewhenn, submited the second set of questions today.

What's your characters name MKM?  Was prob AFK if I didn't respond - I'm AFKing my combat levels.

guys if i wasn't on a Indonesian island 2km in circumference with lots of parties and babes from all over the world, i would SO be on runescape with you!

p.s. while posting this i'm sitting at a internet cafe and there's 4 cats under the tables beside me. 3 of them are male and 1 female and all the males are trying to mount the females and the black male is doing the best job so far but is struggling to get it in when he finally mounts her. it's funny.

Oh shnap. With Zach back things just got real. #ifonlyididntworkhundredhourweeks

What field of work you in dawg?

i-banking, how's it going Sayo? :-D

Sayonaraman
Oh shnap. With Zach back things just got real. #ifonlyididntworkhundredhourweeks

Nice one. I'm all good, currently on my second year of studying economics so hopefully I'll join you in the world of banking within two years or so :)

Nice one. I'm all good, currently on my second year of studying economics so hopefully I'll join you in the world of banking within two years or so :)

(H)!

I have an A.B. in Economics & Philosophy. Figure out which part of the industry you want to break into and end up in (banking/M&A, trading, sales--essentially are the three main functions) and get an internship. I was probably the only person in my "class" of hirees without a previous internship, but that's because I started a HF in college, and then worked in VC for 8 months. 

Sayonaraman

(H)!

I have an A.B. in Economics & Philosophy. Figure out which part of the industry you want to break into and end up in (banking/M&A, trading, sales--essentially are the three main functions) and get an internship. I was probably the only person in my "class" of hirees without a previous internship, but that's because I started a HF in college, and then worked in VC for 8 months. 

The system, with internships and such, is so much better in the US. Here in Sweden internships are extremely hard to get, our four major banks recruit like ten students each from our entire country and all the internships are situated in our capital city :(

Hello. The public forums are not for spam. If you feel the need to create shitty topics, please go to the general board.

Thank You and have a good day.

-management.

Edited by Cpatel23