Random Diablo Discussion

Stunner

just got a 40edmg 15ias jewel :l

and a 55 poison facet. first 55 in all this time.

and a 5bo helm.

just got a deaths fathom 30% cold dmg...

running lower kurast opening all the chests and hitting all the armor/weapon racks. tons of superior armors, tons of jewels and rings, and 3 lo runes. takes about 20 seconds. had to change my pickit to only grab 15ed armors i was getting so many.

Give them to me to sell and every night when you climb into your bunk youre going to thank your lucky stars that Absolutewind negotiated on your behalf.

Give them to me to sell and every night when you climb into your bunk youre going to thank your lucky stars that Absolutewind negotiated on your behalf.

this is Ghost Rider requesting a flyby.

running lower kurast opening all the chests and hitting all the armor/weapon racks. tons of superior armors, tons of jewels and rings, and 3 lo runes. takes about 20 seconds. had to change my pickit to only grab 15ed armors i was getting so many.

does d2nt open the chests there for you? if so FUCK i have been missing out. Run Trist and Pit too, brah

does d2nt open the chests there for you? if so FUCK i have been missing out. Run Trist and Pit too, brah

fuck trist the mlvl is only like 69. pit is 85. it opens them in pit and lower kurast. there's some line you have to put in or edit in the script like open chest: true. kurast bazaar has mlvl 85 (the tome place) but has the fucking snakes and gloams that shit on my face. Nerds do all this theorycrafting about chests and stuff and have the exact drop chances figured ou. the script just takes like 15 seconds and hits all the chests, armor, and weapon stands in the area and kills nothing. i ended up getting temped earlier cus my inv/bank got full of mal/ist and superior/high def eth armors. still waiting on my eth vortex shield...

fuck trist the mlvl is only like 69. pit is 85. it opens them in pit and lower kurast. there's some line you have to put in or edit in the script like open chest: true. kurast bazaar has mlvl 85 (the tome place) but has the fucking snakes and gloams that shit on my face. Nerds do all this theorycrafting about chests and stuff and have the exact drop chances figured ou. the script just takes like 15 seconds and hits all the chests, armor, and weapon stands in the area and kills nothing. i ended up getting temped earlier cus my inv/bank got full of mal/ist and superior/high def eth armors. still waiting on my eth vortex shield...

mlvl doesn't matter for runes though i don't think, i'm sure that i've gotten HRs from trav, unless the Pit went insane that one night

just liquidated a bunch of loot to this kid for mad hrs. kept making games, he kept showing up, finally said let me show you my wares.

10k post son; God mode engage.

got an eth vortex shield. 15 ed. 19 ar.

0 resists.

what.

running pit im gettin tons of charms and shit. 20 life with 5fhr, 7mf with 4 all res, 100 psn with 19 life in 20 games. dunno where i got that stupid shield but with how many pieces of armor i'm getting it was probly kurast.