Random Diablo Discussion

Stunner

I keep seeing this topic and keep thinking that it's about diabolos, not diablo. Then I get all disappointed when I realize it's the computer game.

Though I did play diabolo 1 when I was little. :woeh:

I keep seeing this topic and keep thinking that it's about diabolos, not diablo. Then I get all disappointed when I realize it's the computer game.

Though I did play diabolo 1 when I was little. :woeh:

sorry rafi

and juggling Olympics kinda looks like special Olympics....

looks like numba 9 is about to get his blanco nino ass sacked.

Does that really look like a sack? looks to me like hes going in....or at the very least a QB sneak (as he sheds would be tacklers) .

So pretty much have GG gear now.. ber'd shako and Hoz. reroled a 37 hoto. all thats left is throwing a few pcombs in my inv.

aka my pcombs. and what are Edam/IAS jewels worth? i have a 15/40 and a 15/34 that nobody will buy becaue they think it's duped. also a bunch of 34/random stats edam jewels idk. if i throw them in my gear will they work with zeal or smite?

So pretty much have GG gear now.. ber'd shako and Hoz. reroled a 37 hoto. all thats left is throwing a few pcombs in my inv.

aka my pcombs. and what are Edam/IAS jewels worth? i have a 15/40 and a 15/34 that nobody will buy becaue they think it's duped. also a bunch of 34/random stats edam jewels idk. if i throw them in my gear will they work with zeal or smite?

sell on d2jsp

sell on d2jsp, 40/15s are about the most expensive thing in the game, save for GG shit

Let my bot run for a couple days while I was away, then went to D2items and bought a full chest full of HRs

how much?

you just mad

your dirtbagin this topic

Taz is not happy about diablo 3...

i don't get on a plane very often cus i have to buy two tickets and that's a completely other story.

to be fair, blizzard has it set up so that you'll be trading between players with blizzard taking a wow ah-like cut out of each transaction but the rest of the money being traded between the two players.

I don't understand the problem with requiring an internet connection to play the game.