Hey

Jouninneji

Hi, first i wanna say it was kind of creepy when I had to validate the registration when there's this scruffy guy with glasses on the avatar XD. Second, it has been so long since i even thought about runescape so im gonna guess i did something bad when i left because i couldnt recover any means of my previous account. Lastly, how's ol' gladz doing?! for those who remember me :x

I'm just gonna edit and add some a little about my previous years since I left, although I don't remember when I stopped playing altogether. Graduated high school on 09' and I had a car all through junior and senior year along with a job so I was just constantly going out and spending all my money like a dumbass haha. I did half a semester of college because fuck that I couldnt stay in school. I joined the US Navy and flew off to boot camp Sept 9 2010. I left to Japan Dec 24th (yeah sucks i spent christmas and crap at the airport) was stationed there for two years went on several deployments to the pacific asian countries such as Thailand, Guam, Hong Kong etc.. just to name a few. I'm back stateside going to schools and training and stupid boring stuff that involve microsoft powerpoints augh. And now I have a lot of free time in my hands and thought i'd come across runescape and all i went through with that game hehe.

Edited by Jouninneji

OH! Well, that is relieving. I went on the runescape website holy cow that has changed a lot but i knew you all would still be around along with THE, thats a good familiar site to see

Actually, I think I was after your time...I'm pretty sure you were in Gladz before I joined, or you were sure as hell around

Actually, I think I was after your time...I'm pretty sure you were in Gladz before I joined, or you were sure as hell around
He's actually several years after your time, haha.

Aurum = Richboy##/Dan

Runescape instating name changes has made reunions all very confusing. :woeh: