Battlefield 4

Hess

sim city sucks EA sucks I'm never buying another game from them again...

one month later:

wOOOHMMGGGGG PREORDER BATTLEFIELD 4 YESSSSS...

You guys are the reason they get away with releasing a pile of shit like SIMCITY and still get to be in business.

And people who keep buying CoD are the reason why they release another regurgitated version of the previous game on a yearly basis.

As far as EA goes, I'll buy BF4, and I'll stay away from Sim City (I played that when I was 9), so whatevs.

In treyarch we trust

EA is the publisher, not the producer.

DICE is the producer.

I'd play it if they don't make it into a money cow like bf3

So I probably won't be playing

How so? BF3 is one of few games remaining that doesn't have cosmetic microtransactions, like Gears of War and Call of Duty have done with buyable camos. 

EA does control aspects of their games, including distribution and gameplay. EA is also the scapegoat for Mass Effect 3's ending.

Dang frostbite 3 engine kicks ass :X Hopefully the gameplay will be more faster coz BF3 was way too slow :/

PC or console? Every game mode on PC is super fast paced, with 64 player servers. On console, yes Conquest games can get rather slow, because the maps are designed for 64 players, not 24. But Rush and Team Deathmatch are still awesome, with TDM being equal pace to that of Call of Duty, without the bullshit.

I usually play the major games on console as my PC will totally explode xDD

Well you are going to be blown away by BF4 on the new consoles. It is supposed to be equivalent to the PC version, without having to spend 4 grand on a gaming PC.

Dang frostbite 3 engine kicks ass :X Hopefully the gameplay will be more faster coz BF3 was way too slow :/

PC or console? Every game mode on PC is super fast paced, with 64 player servers. On console, yes Conquest games can get rather slow, because the maps are designed for 64 players, not 24. But Rush and Team Deathmatch are still awesome, with TDM being equal pace to that of Call of Duty, without the bullshit.

Well you are going to be blown away by BF4 on the new consoles. It is supposed to be equivalent to the PC version, without having to spend 4 grand on a gaming PC.

If i'm able to save enough cash i'll maybe getting a new desktop or prolly save it for PS4 :P

If i'm able to save enough cash i'll maybe getting a new desktop or prolly save it for PS4 :P

Personally I'd save it for the PS4 or new Xbox. You'll be getting a $3000 gaming PC for $400.

It's only after 8 years that they become stale, and quite frankly this was a very unique event (previous generations of consoles were all seperated by 4 years).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone see the 64-player multiplayer demo? One of the control points was at the top of a skyscraper, and the enemies collapsed the skyscraper with tanks and C4. :l